Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure I understand the disappointment over there being no unmasked Evans sculpt? I know a lot of people like to bash alter-egos but aside from that who would even think of displaying this sans mask??

Disappointment may been a strong word. Personal preference as I wanted to have option to display unmasked with shield on his back. IMO rather iconic look for Cap

images

Oh yeah! :yess:

Disappointment may been a strong word. Personal preference as I wanted to have option to display unmasked with shield on his back. IMO rather iconic look for Cap

I'm sure you'll get it at some point... Either with a second CATFA release with the old style shield or with an Avengers Cap next year, it's gonna happen. HT can't give us too much with this initial release or they blow selling points for future.

I know a lot of people are let down, but I'm actually glad there's no unmasked sculpt. I would never display him without it, and no second sculpt should keep the price down a little.

And plus, we all know we're getting at least one more Cap, so you will have an unmasked sculpt then.

Not having an Evans sculpt to me is not a big deal at all. I could honestly care less. Just give me what we have there and I'll be one happy camper.

Wow, wish they will release this now!!!

I agree though, wish they did come with a Chris Evans head sculpt and I think the shield should be a little bigger.

Not having an Evans sculpt to me is not a big deal at all. I could honestly care less. Just give me what we have there and I'll be one happy camper.

I agree, I have never before really cared or liked much Evans so I dont care that this doesnt come with unmasked head. I will be so happy when I get my HT Captain America:hi5:

Back