Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, it just says Hulk Premium Format, but its not sideshow.
Its a custom cause the box that I have, I believe didnt have any art to it.
But, as I mentioned though, the quality is top notch.

Here's a link if anyone's interested.
https://cgi.ebay.com/Hulk-Premium-F...534?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33695435a6

I've seen several sell for less than $200 so its a great price for something comparable to a sideshow premium format.

When I see that Hulk I think that I would be perfectly fine with a Hulk from HT that had the joints covered and didn't move much. I like that look with him just standing there towering over the other Avengers. As long as he's about 16" tall.

Yeah, that's the only thing about the Hulk. He could have used a couple more inches of height. What I had to do actually was put a clear glass ash tray underneath the stand to even give him a little bit more height. According to the seller's description, he is about 14" including the stand. On the positive side of that, if you're using a detolf, its just the right height so it'll fit, any taller and he would be hitting the top or he may not fit the shelf.
But it really is very very impressive though. The thing that's hard to translate in pictures is scale, and in hand, he is very massive. Quite heavy also. His one arm alone is almost as big as Ironman's torso. So when you have them together, it does the job of making the other figures look puny. The paintjob is also Excellent. Lots of shading.
Here's a better shot.

Hulk-1.jpg

Hulk-4.jpg

That's awesome!

The promo photos of this HT Captain America is just amazing!!! Im a "Batman-only" collector, but its hard to resist not picking this one up.

I can see that happening with this bad boy, once the cap figure comes out it'll sky rocket!

Which is why in very happy I managed to pick on up cheap!!

A bit of modding and it'll look the part

513240a4.jpg

b5187bdc.jpg

0cbbb2b1.jpg

I got a one a few weeks back for $20 used. It came in very dusty, but overall good shape. I also guess the kickstand was broken off (but I can't tell where). It has the back wheel prop, but no kickstand:slap

Could you put on a Ht figure on that bike? 'Cause the pics I saw of it with the Joe figure makes it look slightly smaller than the one Cap is using in the movie still.

If that was 16+ inches, I would be all over that no matter what the price.
Yup, I agree. Really, unless Hot Toys Makes a Hulk that's at least 16", and the mass is comparable to the size of this hulk or close, then I would get a HT Hulk also. As I mentioned, that's the only nitpick I have with this Hulk. But the mass, the paint, the sculpt...everything about this Hulk is impressive. At the moment, everytime I want to look at my figures, I'm drawn to this figure.
Another thing I would add is that the use of Resin, and the slight texture of the Hulk is one of the reasons it blends well with the other guys. Lots of regular statues have this shiny, like its made of marble feel to it, but this has a slight, just slight texture to it, and with the high quality matte paintjob, its able to blend with the other Hot Toys figure and not stick out like a statue next to Hot Toys figures.

I decided to make my own. It is still in the rough stages and still needs bulking but it shows how big it is. I made a still off the movie to make the right height comparison, 18 inches. It's a slow process but when the good Captain rolls out this beast will be there ready to snarl at him.

Picture167-2.jpg

Back