Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used a butter knife to break the glue, the shoulder is still a pain to move though.

...and this does what?

Got my Captain America today. :yess: I was never a fan, never read the comic books, or anything. I knew who he was, but just never paid any attention to him. The first time I saw Caps in action was in one of the avengers animated movie a few years ago. I just love the new movie. My figure is fine except for a slightly rotated star, but no big deal. I just love how HT makes the suit looks worn at the edges. I googled for a picture of the new suit, never liked what I saw, and preordered this one. I am glad I did, this one is a definite keeper.

I got into Captain America when I first saw the 1990 film.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WQhpLKXBiY[/ame]

I think I got more interested in Cap because of the 'Marvel vs Capcom' games.

Cap_america_final_justice.gif

The First Avenger...

CAP-02.gif

Thanks, Hot Toys!
Looking forward to Red Skull and the rescue version of Rogers (hopefully soon)...

I got my Cap and after matching heights I added the long ankle pegs (he was shorter them most all my other HT), I also added a brown Dragon models belt (saw someone else do it) for his pants. The amo belt buckle came loose and the magnet doesn't stay closed if I handle it much.

I don't know what type glue they used, but they left a smere of it on the face of the buckle that I haven't been able to clean off. His A on his forehead and the star on his chest are right as far as I can see.

Does anyone know what type of glue to use to help the magnet hold his belt together better?

looks like they superglue on mine because of the white film around the glue area.

I got my Cap and after matching heights I added the long ankle pegs (he was shorter them most all my other HT), I also added a brown Dragon models belt (saw someone else do it) for his pants. The amo belt buckle came loose and the magnet doesn't stay closed if I handle it much.

I don't know what type glue they used, but they left a smere of it on the face of the buckle that I haven't been able to clean off. His A on his forehead and the star on his chest are right as far as I can see.

Does anyone know what type of glue to use to help the magnet hold his belt together better?

well it looks like i'll be shipping both of my captain america's back to sideshow for a refund since apparently they don't have any replacement figures where the A on the helmet or star on this chest isn't crooked. i call BS, but whatever. i'll be glad to get my money back since i was let down by the figure anyway.

I finally watched the film Friday night and tbh after the worn look HT's give the Iron Man suites I'm surprised they didn't release this figure all battle damaged.

You dont actually see the Shield non battle damaged at all in the film likewise the Helmet IIRC.

Still I guess there's probably a bigger demand for a clean Shield rather than a BD one.

Finally got to take a picture I've been waiting for for a long time!

TNSuU.jpg

Seems like these two would get along.

Back