Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cap figure really is awesome.

Everyone I look at I'm amazed by the details on it. Next to my Mini-gunned up, thumper loaded T2 T-800, this is my favourite figure

Can't wait to get Red Skull.

Now that Loki is also coming, I'm tempted to pick up Odin. He's still quite cheap, but in this game anything can happen price wise.

Now that Loki is also coming, I'm tempted to pick up Odin. He's still quite cheap, but in this game anything can happen price wise.

Get Odin, you won't regret it. He's a FANTASTIC figure and will only look even better on the shelf with Thor AND Loki!

I cant wait for loki but im gonna hold of red skull cause i wanna pick up every avengers release starting with new cap seems like im a minority who thinks the new costume looks awesome

IMAG0402.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0407.jpg

IMAG0406.jpg

i hope hot toys make hulk soon

Finally had time to take Cap out of the box after a couple weeks. Xmas and New Years was too busy for me to touch him but he was worth the wait. Very happy overall with this figure. He holds some nice static poses.

e24d0b78.jpg

63ebe593.jpg

048172fc.jpg

Terrible display shot but you get the idea. Running out of room actually :lol
bd2f245d.jpg

I think when my Cap comes in I'm going to stand him next to Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins, Spiderman, Blade, John Conner, and Wolverine, and if he's the same I'll leave him as is, but if he's shorter I'll put the longer ankle pegs in.

I really hope mine comes in Saturday.:pray::pray:

So if my Captain America didn't come with the extra foot pegs and extra buttons,like I've seen in some videos.
Do I call Sideshow?
Will they send them out?Will I have to prove I didn't get them or send my Cap back?

I didn't feel the need to put in the extra long pegs. I think he SHOULD be shorter than Thor and he's taller than a bunch of my other figs already so the height works as is for me.

So if my Captain America didn't come with the extra foot pegs and extra buttons,like I've seen in some videos.
Do I call Sideshow?
Will they send them out?Will I have to prove I didn't get them or send my Cap back?

paranoid much? the worst case scenario would be to get them off ebay if you ever really really had to have extra buttons

I just got my cap..and its a really awesome figure! but just wondering, does this fig come with ankle joints? Or is it just that the joints are very stiff on mine?

But no kidding, his elbow joints are very stiff! I dare not move it in fear of breaking it lol

Exited that he will be here this month! Gonna get the Red Skull figure to go along with him. Odd that he only has one head, though.

I recommend swapping out the body if you can. The body he comes with has muscle body arms attached to an ordinary truetype torso. The arms offer limited articulation, they look nice but really whats the point on this figure as you don't see his arms??

Back