Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2-1.jpg

4.jpg

Great pose / lighting here.

I finally got my shipping notice. Mine will be processed Monday Dec 5. I should have it by the end of next week.

:yess::clap:rotfl

SOOOO HAPPY!

Same here i got superman flying in sametime maybe that will make captain arrive faster then a speeding bullet next week.....

After 2 weeks delay because of an incomplete address I finally got mine today! The figure is great! I haven't found a good pose for him yet but for now this will do. Here is a quick picture I took with my phone.

njLnf.jpg

kQtN1.jpg

After 2 weeks delay because of an incomplete address I finally got mine today! The figure is great! I haven't found a good pose for him yet but for now this will do. Here is a quick picture I took with my phone.

njLnf.jpg

kQtN1.jpg

Awesome pics man, i like these poses you've got these figures in.

badass set up!!!

Great looking pics and nice pose, DFanatic! :rock

Great setup bud!!!!

Agreed - excellent display DFanatic!! :clap

Love the setup!!

Looking good D

Awesome pics man, i like these poses you've got these figures in.

@DFanatic: Neat set-up there dude! :clap Nice poses as well. :wink1:

Super cool display! Congrats! :rock :clap :clap :rock

Damn, thanks guys! I really appreciate the comments! I'm looking forward to doing a "collection" thread like many of you have. Just waiting for a few more pieces to arrive first.

@ DCFanatic, I knew there was something to do with my "mighty-mugs," now I know what :clap

Yeah, I have all the Marvel Mighty Muggs with the exception of the Maximum Carnage box set. I find they make for great display pieces man. They serve as good representation of the characters.

That is the coolest Spider-Man pose I have ever seen.

Thanks man, though I must admit I just copied that pose from the latest pictures of the HT Symbiont Spiderman.

Thanks again for all the love dudes :1-1:

Back