Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree and definitely appreciate a good supply of early pics. But people should at least take two minutes to make sure its bright enough or not too bright for the pictures...and take a second or two to steady the camera (or cell phone) so the picture isnt as blury as looking out a fogged up window lol

I just chalk it up to lack of basic know-how pm toy picture-taking. I admit, I never bothered looking up how to take better toy pics besides buying a tripod and just waiting for daylight to take a pic outside. Hell, I just learned never to use flash on a figure:monkey3

But yeah, knowledge is power but there's nothing you can really do for people who just snap away pics and post them. And besides the occasional blurry pics, I don't think they're too bad, it just doesn't help when people put their figures in some of the most unflattering poses and that's the part that baffles me:dunno

While I dont feel this figure looks like Evans it does look like an awesome iconic version of Captain America and thats good enough for me! Any idea on when we might see some pics of the USO version? Damn if they dont do a Red Skull then theres something seriously wrong with them! Sorta like how we have Odin yet no Loki wtf?!?!?!

Dr. Doom is ready to crush the Captain. . .

SAM_1895.jpg

Just got off the phone with Eric of Toys2, they have captain america in stock now. Unfortunately I just had to cancel my preorder...there's just too much stuff coming out in the next few month and I just can't afford him right now. Really hope I don't regret this decision.

Just got off the phone with Eric of Toys2, they have captain america in stock now. Unfortunately I just had to cancel my preorder...there's just too much stuff coming out in the next few month and I just can't afford him right now. Really hope I don't regret this decision.

How much is it there? Or I guess I should ask if anyone knows who has it in stock currently and what the price is.

Last edited:
Funny. I ordered mine from sideshow a couple weeks ago on flexpay. I saw that the first payment was coming out in November and the last in December. I was already expecting this by Christmas so I was unaware of any delay.

Back