Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b9vfl4b63pi64eg8gnOjSDxfo1_500%5B1%5D1564879658.jpg
:wave

WTF?!? $26,000.00 starting bid or BIN $30,000.00?!? :slap

I loved this part...

:lol

I believe this will still be with the artist's family many, many, years after he/she is gone......

So who is the 2nd avenger and when is he/she coming out?

I am actually more excited about the HT avenger figures than the movie themselves. Unless the movie is nolan/batman quality which is really doubtful.

Really wish it came with the unmasked portrait but am sure that version will be released down the road. Looks awesome overall.

So who is the 2nd avenger and when is he/she coming out?

I am actually more excited about the HT avenger figures than the movie themselves. Unless the movie is nolan/batman quality which is really doubtful.

Pretty sure it's Iron Man.

OK, time for me to be that guy.

It's either Mk IV AU or this guy.

Opinions?

And before the usual suspects tell me to buy what I want, I hate these crappy little man-child doll-things. I only buy to flip. So STFU :lecture

If being an Avenger means your a superhero-type working for the government, then I reckon Black Widow or Hawkeye would be 2nd.

I think it depends. The Ultimates were originally started by the government being recruited by Nick Fury. The Avengers were all rogue with financing by Tony Stark/Iron Man.

Pardon my sentimental rant, but when I was a kid back in the 70's we had a bunch of Mego superhero figures, yet the Captain America, who was always my favorite was never anywhere to be found. We searched everywhere until one day my dad took me to Discount Harry's and found my elusive hero. Today, looking at these amazing pictures I feel very much like I did when I was 10 and finally found that cheesy Mego figure.
Thank you Hot Toys.

Back