Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots. Figure itself looks freaking amazing. Sculpt as I said is a good human sculpt but the figure is off the charts.

I think the likeness is a moot point since we aren't seeing the whole face. When they release the USO version you can always just swap the head. Lol at superman in the reflection on the shield. Loving this shield. Great pics OMG.

It's captain america, that's all that matters. Doesn't matter to me that it is only a semi-likeness of Evans. Kinda like Wolverine. It was a semi likeness of Hugh, yet 100% Wolverine.

Figure is awesome looking!! :rock

shall i buy??? YES OR NO????NEED HELP WITH DECISION!!!

Take note that other version of this film is incoming... "Rescue/Gold Version", you should know what is more important for you! Also you have the Avengers version in the future, with sure it'll be more development and accurate acording to the technology advance!

Take note that other version of this film is incoming... "Rescue/Gold Version", you should know what is more important for you! Also you have the Avengers version in the future, with sure it'll be more development and accurate acording to the technology advance!

^what he said.

Depends if you need all 3 Caps in your collection, or just 1 ultimate Cap. If it were the later, I'd suggest you waiting till next year, when the movie is out.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4Mwa-aDuQ&feature=player_profilepage"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4Mwa-aDuQ&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

This is the one I've been waiting for:clap

297221_231586010236730_138228759572456_694469_1944030136_n.jpg

Nice pics OMG! especially that last one, looks like Evans :clap

but im afraid i'll be selling this one when i get it.
I'll just settle for the USO or Avengers one :monkey2

it's disappointing, the proto was already good enough but they changed it. Sorry HT, i just expect so much from you now, after seeing what you could do.

not picking on you Span, but can you really say he only looks this good because of OMG's picture skills?
You know, sometimes you'd swear some people got the Hot Toys figure and other people got some cheap Vietnamese knockoff :eek: No, this is most likely a case where the figure really looks as good in-hand as OMG's photos make it out to be. But you gotta wonder, how on earth can these both even be the same figure? :dunno

312785_231520340243297_138228759572456_694239_1007676390_n.jpg

13b74727.jpg

You know, sometimes you'd swear some people got the Hot Toys figure and other people got some cheap Vietnamese knockoff :eek: No, this is most likely a case where the figure really looks as good in-hand as OMG's photos make it out to be. But you gotta wonder, how on earth can these both even be the same figure? :dunno

The use of Macro in a camera produced distortion...
it doesn't matter if your taking pics of flowers... :lol
but with figures it does produce some funky effects...

Back