Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks OMG, the sculpts looks great in your pics! :rock Wonder what's going on with that neck seam though (not that you'll ever see it really).

I can Superman in Cap's shield. :lol

7b114735.jpg

PICS look great and evans did a awesome job with the captain america role ...one of best films this summer.....

Actually, there are a lot of complaints on HT Chinese user forum. Some want to file a complaint to Hong Kong Consumer Council. A lot of them already put deposit to HK HT retail store for pre-ordering this figure. There are increasingly disappointments on high price figure with poor quality control. Now, HK collectors want to cancel the orders and want their deposit back. : (

Any links of the said article?

To bad for people that dont like this figure. I think it looks awesome. The complexity of the costume alone is worth the price of admission. The face not looking like Evans isn't much different to me then the face inserts of both the DX and the new Original costumes Batmen. I dont think they look much like Bale, but still great looking figures. So excited for this guy. I like the costume on the figure more then I liked it in the movie.

I am thinking about getting this figure and then selling the head not because I don't like it, I just really want the rest since I have cap head I have been working on that I want to use(won't be movie based. But if I like the head in person I will figure something out lol

You're one of those weirdos who drops $170 for a figure whose character or movie they don't even like?
I was buying it long before I'd even seen the movie,(I saw Cap, not Johnny Storm), that ain't changing because of the ass-hat that played him.

Last edited:

I honestly feel that bad photos are the most telling; a great photo of a figure is all about playing the best angles to camera, and using a combination of light and shadow to highlight or hide certain things. He'll look great in OMG's pictures because he'll be shrouded halfway in darkness. That's how he made the horendeous Indy sculpt look halfway decent.

not picking on you Span, but can you really say he only looks this good because of OMG's picture skills?

Back