Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God help anybody with a reasonable request for accuracy of anything on a board with this many top-notch comedians.

everyone's got a price...

milliondollar1.jpg

lolololololololololol

The material looks similar to the one used on the Assassins Creed 2 Ezio Figure. Still, that mask looks removable because its not connected to the nose at all. They could have easy done the 2 part mask thing similar to the T-1000's motorcycle helment.

I'm waiting for Its Pre-Order to pop up on Corner Store Comics

This is why the forum sucks now, everyone is an expert and has CS2. Where is that animated gif I always like to use? Roll the dice YoNose?

I highly doubt people in this forum are that ignorant or stupid to over-simplify what happened then. Not all the country nor all the government or all the armies wanted to surrender.

It's a dark period in our history that split the country and left still-unhealed wounds. But you can't, in all honesty, summarize WWII France to a white flag. It would be insulting to those who fought against this.

670_slide.jpg

With this release being MMS156. That has left 3 releases yet to be shown, right? Any ideas what those are? I would have thought Cap would have been 153 or 154.

Look, I don't mind if the figure needs tweaking (look at Kevin Flynn and look what we got…a better likeness) but the entitlement mentality is just...it's embarrassing. Shield size? Come on duders, we're better than that. Pretty sure less than 10 years ago everybody was into collecting whatever Hasbro ____ out. Don't act like you don't remember when toys were ass.

Look, I don't mind if the figure needs tweaking (look at Kevin Flynn and look what we got…a better likeness) but the entitlement mentality is just...it's embarrassing. Shield size? Come on duders, we're better than that. Pretty sure less than 10 years ago everybody was into collecting whatever Hasbro ____ out. Don't act like you don't remember when toys were ass.

LOL! I loved ass toys (don't be gay), and then Hot Toys ruined everything when I saw the Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman figure around 2 years ago...

All I see is Cam Gigandet in the sculpt. Odd considering Evans doesn't look like Evans in the film with it on either.

Sure I remember. I also remember when they cost $25 bucks not 200. I guess you never heard of the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the oil." You can stay quiet if you like, just don't ask me to be.

With this release being MMS156. That has left 3 releases yet to be shown, right? Any ideas what those are? I would have thought Cap would have been 153 or 154.

Probably Angelica from Pirates, one of the Sucker Punch chicks and hopefully Solid Snake :pray:

Look, I agree with you guys that the figure looks awesome as is, and I would be thrilled if the figure came out just like he looks in these pics. But it doesn't hurt anything to notice and report a few tweaks IMO. . .until we start getting pages and pages focused on photoshop mods, petitions, polls, etc., I think we might be jumping the gun with the outrage over a pic showing that the shield is too small :peace

And yeah, I know I've contributed to the ridicule in some way. . .damn my conflicting roles!

Sure I remember. I also remember when they cost $25 bucks not 200. I guess you never heard of the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the oil." You can stay quiet if you like, just don't ask me to be.

Squeak for me! :wink1: Within reason, Indy needed (needs) tweaking...the circumference of a shield when someone is just eye-balling it...not so much. Oh and Cap better not cost 2 hundee. :pray:

Back