Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received this figure and he is amazing. I know it is totally cliche at this point, but I had to put him in that iconic pose from the movie poster. I apologize for the crappy phone pic, but I don't have a better camera nor the skill to use one even if I did.

BTW - While the included cardboard diorama is awesome, as many of you know, it will not fit in a standard Detolf shelf. Did any of the talented members of this forum ever produce custom dioramas like the original that will fit in a Detolf? I really would love to use the diorama, but I do not want to cut the original to make it fit.

dvr5ug.jpg

I just received this figure and he is amazing. I know it is totally cliche at this point, but I had to put him in that iconic pose from the movie poster. I apologize for the crappy phone pic, but I don't have a better camera nor the skill to use one even if I did.

BTW - While the included cardboard diorama is awesome, as many of you know, it will not fit in a standard Detolf shelf. Did any of the talented members of this forum ever produce custom dioramas like the original that will fit in a Detolf? I really would love to use the diorama, but I do not want to cut the original to make it fit.

dvr5ug.jpg

I think you'll find it does fit in a detolf.

DSCF2552_zps78b4bdaa.jpg

:hi5:

I think you'll find it does fit in a detolf.

DSCF2552_zps78b4bdaa.jpg

:hi5:
Hmm. Weird. I did try the bottom shelf and technically I could get it in there, but it was a really right fit and the metal bars were pressing down on the top of the diorama and I wasn't comfortable with it like that. Yours looks like there is actually some clearance between the bars and the top of the diorama though

Check your highest and lowest level. It should fit in one of those.

And YES, it is THE modt underrated Hot Toys figure in my eyes.

The chair really makes it. I generally avoid "Man in Suit" figures but this one I cracked on. I commissioned a custom Edward Scissorhands based on the Sweeney Todd head, and when I got the Todd head in the mail I loved it! So I ended up buying the full figure. It does not exactly fit in with things in my collection, but I like it nonetheless. The chair really sells it.

Yeah this fig came with as much goodies as most DX figs do.
Its a shame HT seem to of forgotten they were making the Ichabod Crane fig, that would of been an instant purchase.

got this guy for about $75. factory sealed with shipping included

awesome figure! wonder why the prices are so low nowadays, especially in my country (Indonesia)

I guess there's not much people that know about Sweeney Todd here, I think online sellers are selling him for a loss.. the market price for this guy here is just about $75 - $90

Love the movie and now I got the perfect figure!

got this guy for about $75. factory sealed with shipping included

awesome figure! wonder why the prices are so low nowadays, especially in my country (Indonesia)

I guess there's not much people that know about Sweeney Todd here, I think online sellers are selling him for a loss.. the market price for this guy here is just about $75 - $90

Love the movie and now I got the perfect figure!

I wish the price for him was that! I got him for a little less than retail but not that cheap. Congrats on getting it!

Hi all. Thought I would share my Mr Todd with you guys. Started the project a while ago but finally got the barber shop Dio completed.

Kind regards Snaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Back