Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive me for saying such, but the smiling Bruce Lee in a suit seems like a perfect match for Todd's chair...

It's for those who prefer their pies to have a bit of a kick I suppose.

Forgive me for saying such, but the smiling Bruce Lee in a suit seems like a perfect match for Todd's chair...

It's for those who prefer their pies to have a bit of a kick I suppose.

yeah, with sweeny standing at the back holding the barber's knife...its gonna be epic..LOL..:rotfl

Are we still looking at Q3 on this? I really wanna grab one, but with the Capt Jack coming around the same time I'm not sure I can afford it!!

It's a wonderful looking figure. But what with this and Jack I'll be very very poor and short on display space! That ships wheel AND that chair! Man need more space.

Yeah the price and timing for this figure pretty much made me forget about it. It's a nice piece, but not worth the money and there are too many other things coming out right now. I don't know why Hot Toys is trying to flood the market with their products. It's making it hard to get the figures I want.

Yeah I agree. It'd be much better staggered. Problem is if you don't pick them up on preorder or close to realise then you run the risk of them going up in price to a point you are not happy to buy them. Happened to me with Wolverine!

They've definitely stacked the last few months of the year with product - a little too much if you ask me. Indy, Jack Sparrow, Supes, Mark II, the Tron figures, probably forgetting some. I have a feeling some will either get pushed back, or they'll be releasing 2 to 3 figures a month.

Yeah I agree. It'd be much better staggered. Problem is if you don't pick them up on preorder or close to realise then you run the risk of them going up in price to a point you are not happy to buy them. Happened to me with Wolverine!

Indeed. I'm really starting to hate Hot Toys because of this, but I guess I can't really blame them.

Anybody think HT will re-release Edward Scissorhands with Depp's likeness? :pray:

Anybody think HT will re-release Edward Scissorhands with Depp's likeness? :pray:

That would be great, but i'd love to know asap if this is a sure thing as i'm very close to hunting the figure down again to be used with Zach's upcoming sculpt.

Absolutely.. Hot Toys stated that they will be doing many more figures based on Johnny Depp's characters and this was after Jack Sparrow- so far we only have Sweeney Todd. There has to be others planned for the future. My guesses:

Edward Scissorhands
John Dillinger
Mad Hatter
Ichabod Crane

Absolutely.. Hot Toys stated that they will be doing many more figures based on Johnny Depp's characters and this was after Jack Sparrow- so far we only have Sweeney Todd. There has to be others planned for the future. My guesses:

Edward Scissorhands
John Dillinger
Mad Hatter
Ichabod Crane

Hot toys is always after a great design and visually appealing releases, so from that list, I believe it would be in this order:

Mad Hatter
Sccisorhands (if they rerelease it)
John Dillinger
Ichabod Crane

But I would be interested in Ichabod Crane from that list :p and maybe Dillinger.

Back