Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just don't see a $209 figure here... guess its the chair, but still I think HT is getting a bit ridiculous with prices lately.

A unique figure, I love the Sweeney Todd story & with Depp being one of my favourite actors, this was an easy buy for me. I hope Willy Wonkas next :)

Just don't see a $209 figure here... guess its the chair, but still I think HT is getting a bit ridiculous with prices lately.

Its ALL across the board though. Like I said above, did you see the nude Truetypes are now $50? :thud:

So Sweeney is really only $160ish sans body :lol

So the SS doposit only applies if you purchase 2 or more right?
Havent really kept up with this deposit thingie cause I thought it only applied to PF or Com.

I'm tempted to pre-order and I only want 1 but I just wanna make sure I have the option to back out as I'm still undecided.

So the SS doposit only applies if you purchase 2 or more right?
Havent really kept up with this deposit thingie cause I thought it only applied to PF or Com.

I'm tempted to pre-order and I only want 1 but I just wanna make sure I have the option to back out as I'm still undecided.

Correct. You would only be charged a deposit if you Pre-Ordered 2. Pre-Orders of 1 will not be charged the NRD.

-SideshowAlex :)

I ordered, hoping my finances are better then (wife's doing her masters right now) Love the chair, he'll make a great little display piece, and I don't think this is a figure I'd want as a pf.

He's up at BBTS for $194.99. Gonna wait and see what prices some of the other stores online put him up for tomorrow. Can't wait though - guess I'll be selling my Medi Todd (glad now he still MIB!)

Boy - Q3 is gonna be expensive though - POs on 5 HT figures - Tron LightCycle, Sweeney Todd, POTC Jack, Indy, and Spiderman. Whew!!

Back