Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :rock Nice one!

Me too!:clap
230220124878.jpg

Found ol' Odin on the bay for $135 shipped...so I pulled the trigger...held off for a LONG time...finally gave in...can't wait to get him!

:hi5:

Does anyone else have a problem with the head being loose on this? The head will actually just bobble off on mine. Or is this a case where I need to push down pretty hard? I just don't want to break it.

I'm really considering picking up Odin, is he worth getting or do you think Hot Toys will do another version for Thor 2? I'm not going to get Thor and Loki's been cancelled so he'd be all alone on my shelf until the Avengers figures start coming out. He looks like a near perfect likeness and that's really influencing my decision..

I really like my Odin figure. I feel like the outfit is lacking a bit of oomph, but he cuts an impressive figure with his helmet, cape and lance.

See, that just makes me even more indecisive, lol. It's like, what if Odin gets an updated look in Thor 2, will he get a new figure or not? I think the chances are somewhat slim really. Still, I guess I could sell him at that point. I think I'll probably buy him at some point soon.

Odin is really a good figure.
You should jump on him before it is too late...especially since the loki reveal...

I suppose they COULD make another Odin figure, depending on how large his role is in Thor 2. But he seems a less likely candidate than them making Warriors 3 figures or the Destroyer or whatever new characters are to come.

Well I went to order Odin and they raised the price to $150 after adding Loki. Just a few minutes ago it was still $135. SMH. So if anyone has a good deal on one let me know.

After seeing Loki's pics, I am too contemplating on getting Odin. As others have said, I would like to display Thor (the movie one), Loki, and Odin together. Will be a hell of a display!

What was the retailer price on Thor (AE, CSC, etc.), anybody?

Well I went to order Odin and they raised the price to $150 after adding Loki. Just a few minutes ago it was still $135. SMH. So if anyone has a good deal on one let me know.

I ordered one at 3:32 for $135. After ordering I was browsing the site and when looking at the HT figures they have in stock I noticed Odin had jumped. I guess I lucked out by a few minutes.

Back