Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tell if it's the pics or does it look weird how the helmet falls over his eyes, like Hobb was saying.

Oh well, OMG is saying that's just how it is.

I was also initially worried about a heavy handed plastic look to Odin, same for how War Machine didn't succeed with making the plastic look like metal.

That being said, Odin still looks bad ass....and yes...as does WM.

It would be nice to get some more pics with father and son :rolleyes2

Cheap plactic. :horror

Helm sit just the way it fits unless you put some bluetac in between
. :panic:

Cape not wired. :dunno

Nothing too bad about this figure except the cheap finishing sculpt (to me atlease) and the plastic spear. If you own Thor you should get Odin for sure. :1-1:

OMG your pics are certainly not justifying your complaints, are you being sarcastic???????

Maybe it's me- Thor and Odin still look kind of "cheap" in finished material and paint aps detailing not up there to usual HT standards. Is this the result of rushing the figures out to movie release window?? Perhaps it's the armored look which looks like this in 1/6 scale...
Just a thought...in hand will provide better looks..

Cheap plactic. :horror

Helm sit just the way it fits unless you put some bluetac in between
. :panic:

Cape not wired. :dunno

Nothing too bad about this figure except the cheap finishing sculpt (to me atlease) and the plastic spear. If you own Thor you should get Odin for sure. :1-1:

I see the points you make by the pics- still a good figure but something amiss in quality...

I'm still getting this but look at the spear holding hands. Looks pretty weak comparatively to what we normally get.

IMG_4842.jpg

^^that looks terrible. Cant believe that came from HT....

Last edited:

Thanks for this second batch of shots, OMG....look great as always.
I think he looks pretty good. My only (very minor) gripes are the way the helmet sits on his head and the chromed finish on the spear makes it look a little cheap.

I think the head sculpt and it's finish look pretty good, judging from these shots.

Definitely getting Thor....I'll see how the forthcoming announcement season shakes out before deciding to pull the trigger on Odin...

I admit the helmet looks a tad big otherwise OMG pics really sell the figure (as always). Odin has a variety of cool poses compared to Thor. That fact makes it a win in my book...

I admit the helmet looks a tad big otherwise OMG pics really sell the figure (as always). Odin has a variety of cool poses compared to Thor. That fact makes it a win in my book...

Yeah, he's still worth picking up, but a Loki is a must so that Odin can complete the picture.

Back