Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think he looks awesome.Cannot tell from those headsculpt pics that it looks off.Maybe if we had a closer look ;)

Looks awesome and all, but still undecided if I should buy it or not. Would definitely pull the trigger if they release Loki.

narrow TT arms with slim forearms, derived barney ross/whiplash torso
IMG_4809.jpg

IMG_4810.jpg

Wow! Its like the anti-Perseus body :lol

Looks awesome and all, but still undecided if I should buy it or not. Would definitely pull the trigger if they release Loki.

Me too. The prototype looked better than Thor to me initially, but now I have Thor as a definite buy and Odin as the "maybe". I hope to see what Oh Ehm Gee's close up photos reveal as far the alleged "sloppy, undetailed" headsculpt. :p

Yeah !!

Thanks for your great pics OMG !

Is it me or the parts of the helmet that cover his cheek look thicker than on the proto ?
In fact the whole helmet seems to fit totaly differently.

We'll see with other pictures

f0f5becc.jpg

The sculpt turn out disappointing. Lack of details, sloppy coloring and not to mention the off likeness. :panic:

Disappointing!? :horror :panic:

In my opinion, this pic shows us a likeness that is better than in HT's prototype pictures. I think he looks absolutely great!

I really hope I'll be able to pick up this guy! :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:
I'm guessing he was being sarcastic by saying 'disappointing' right? :D

Odin looks miles better than the Thor.

Odin looks like crap. Do not want! la la la la

Don't need it... la la la la

Must resist... urge to get such a crap piece... yes, crappy... yes.... :gah:

Odin looks like crap. Do not want! la la la la

Don't need it... la la la la

Must resist... urge to get such a crap piece... yes, crappy... yes.... :gah:

Buy Faith. :lecture

This Odin looks crazy good though. If I was collecting this line, it would be a must own, IMO. Yet ANOTHER home-run by HT.

Photo Review 1
f0f5becc.jpg

The sculpt turn out disappointing. Lack of details, sloppy coloring and not to mention the off likeness. :panic:

*Looks at pic*.... wait... what??

Did he just prove himself wrong in the same post?

EDIT: Oh... sarcasm...

What I don't like in that pic is the hairline, looks sloppy compared to other releases, you can see the smooth blending of the beard to the cheek, but the rest looks good to me.

Back