Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, you seem more disappointed than happy with this figure...
OMG please put some pics of that guy !

Thor and Odin out while the film is still in theaters is pretty cool. A Loki is looking less and less likely with both Thor and Odin released IMO.

Why's that? Look how long it took for them to announce the new Mark II compared to the rest of the IM2 figures. I would be very surprised and disappointed if we never saw Loki. Especially since he's a heavy hitter in The Avengers, and probably had the most visually interesting costume in the film.

Hopefully he'll be announced before or to tie-in with the home video release.

Not sure it's fair to be disappointed the figure turned out as advertised. :)

Why's that? Look how long it took for them to announce the new Mark II compared to the rest of the IM2 figures. I would be very surprised and disappointed if we never saw Loki. Especially since he's a heavy hitter in The Avengers, and probably had the most visually interesting costume in the film.

Just a feeling. I couldn't agree more the reasons to make Loki. Typically well received figures produce a plethora of pics from overseas upon their release. I didn't get that vibe from Thor and now Odin. If these two don't sell well Loki has a chance if they don't sell well lessens the chance. Plus everything else on their plate for the year

I hope so, he's the one I (naturally) really want the most!

Odin looks amazing, but he was honestly one of my least favorite characters in the film.... I would rather have had a Sif.

Last edited:
^^ I hope not, I really want Loki, I want some Marvel Villians in my collection. Back to heroes I wonder if we'll ever get a Nick Furry?

I would love a Sif as well, but it seems like HT only got licenses for Thor and Odin. Here's hoping they see fit to at least do a Loki and Sif before they move on to another line.

Photo Review 1

5a2d567d.jpg

f02a9981.jpg

af8deae7.jpg

0dd7e02a.jpg

f0f5becc.jpg

The sculpt turn out disappointing. Lack of details, sloppy coloring and not to mention the off likeness. :panic:

Thank you for the photo review part 1 OMG. Look forward to seeing your close ups--I can't believe a Hot Toys' MMS head sculpt is getting less than stellar reviews!!

I have to admit, in some shots, he looks like a viking Santa Claus. >_<

I like it! Still won't buy it until they announce a Loki but I like it!

Back