Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already have this baby and i would love to get Loki for this series...so that it will be complete :)

Posted this in the Thor thread but here is Father and Son.

ThorOdin.jpg

I ordered mine from BBTS, they usually get thiers from Sideshow, and ship a couple of weeks after them. Has Sideshow started shipping yet? Or has anyone gotten any word for Bigbadtoystore?

I ordered mine from BBTS, they usually get thiers from Sideshow, and ship a couple of weeks after them. Has Sideshow started shipping yet? Or has anyone gotten any word for Bigbadtoystore?

bbts is always last. youre better off going with corner store comics next time.

Not sure if this was asked before, but does Odin and Thor share the same truetype muscle body?

Only asking because Thor seems to have a bit of a giraffe neck, and wanted to know if Odin's had something similar for me to use for a custom.

no thor is on the wolvering\e body (complete) odin is on the barney ross body( torso) with narrow shoulder arms, hope that helps, :lol

no thor is on the wolvering\e body (complete) odin is on the barney ross body( torso) with narrow shoulder arms, hope that helps, :lol
Or more precisely: Thor is on a wolverine body with extended shoulder width and extended ankles.

Odin's on BarneyRoss/Whiplash body with narrow shoulder upper arms and slim TT forearms.

Or more precisely: Thor is on a wolverine body with extended shoulder width and extended ankles.

Odin's on BarneyRoss/Whiplash body with narrow shoulder upper arms and slim TT forearms.

are you sure the shoulders are wider? i rerplaced them with the arnold arms and didnt notice anything different

are you sure the shoulders are wider? i rerplaced them with the arnold arms and didnt notice anything different

I suppose they replaced the shoulder connector so that the arms extends further form the body than the default Wolverine/Comedian/Dastan/Royce.. You'll not see the exposed shoulder joints on the the previous bodies.
486676836_o.jpg

^Arms (upper and forearms) are the same with the 3 figures... I betting the shoulder joints differs for all 3 figures. Perseus is on a fixed neck TT. Wolverine/Thor... are of the TTM19 muscle body variant, HT just extended Thor's arms further from the body (than Wolvie's) to give extra overall shoulder width.

Back