Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best $150 I ever spent, did a quick repaint with alclad black gloss and chrome. Absolutely Beautiful!!!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 287
Did a repaint of my Terminator Police station shootout. I also run a custom business on Facebook so if any of you would like to know more please pm me
5615d130606c5021abed81b3425deb96.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Also here's a custom Terminator 1 bust I painted today.
b6ade57895133e80ebdfa6dd5a4111c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks Pliss! I guess I might tackle the DX13 head someday too. Noticed the jam more and more the more you say it. :lol

a-dev was asking you. He already knows I'm a TSCC nut. T3/4/5 sucked balls compared to TSCC. :lol

I'm another one who liked that show....

I secretly think the Pops Arnie not selling will mark the end of the HT Terminator line. I might get the HT Endo, just because there's no other reasonable 1/6 Endo.

I agree, 'pops' hasn't won me over at all. I have wondered if they'd do a Sarah ala Emilia but I think it's doubtful with the lackluster sales of pops. I just used an old discount code to preorder the current genesys endo as I don't have one. Not my first choice for an endo since it's different from the T1/2 movies but still hope it comes out ok. I'd be real disappointed if pops was the only 'arnie' Terminator I was able to get a hold of. Thanfully I have the MMS 136 and 238

I agree, 'pops' hasn't won me over at all. I have wondered if they'd do a Sarah ala Emilia but I think it's doubtful with the lackluster sales of pops. I just used an old discount code to preorder the current genesys endo as I don't have one. Not my first choice for an endo since it's different from the T1/2 movies but still hope it comes out ok. I'd be real disappointed if pops was the only 'arnie' Terminator I was able to get a hold of. Thanfully I have the MMS 136 and 238

They ought to just make Arnie evil again and not do another T2 rip off for the third time.

They ought to just make Arnie evil again and not do another T2 rip off for the third time.

:exactly:

They really don't need a reprogrammed T-800/850 in any other films except T2. Geneshyte would have been much more interesting with evil Arnie. Honestly these newer movies have just ruined the strength of T2's supposedly one-off twist.

You sir, have good taste. :duff

:exactly:

They really don't need a reprogrammed T-800/850 in any other films except T2. Geneshyte would have been much more interesting with evil Arnie. Honestly these newer movies have just ruined the strength of T2's supposedly one-off twist.

You sir, have good taste. :duff

After so many years of seeing both films, I like the dynamic of Human vs. Terminator over Terminator vs. Terminator.

After so many years of seeing both films, I like the dynamic of Human vs. Terminator over Terminator vs. Terminator.

John Connor: Listen Skynet, you keep sending them, we keep reprogramming them.
Skynet (with Helena Bonham Carter's face) : Yeah, we're stupid that way.

Yeah Arnie was at his best as the bad Terminator in 1984 imo. The emotionless, remorseless, killing machine. I think it was a good idea though to have him reprogramed in T2 and come back as the saviour of John Connor from the T-1000.
Then you end the franchise when Arnie gives his thumbs up at the end of T2. Unfortunately they tainted it with 3 unnecessary sequels/prequels. Although I think Salvation is a better film then most give it credit for.

I wanted a T3 back in the day. Of course, hindsight has learned me. Terminator works either as a standalone with T1 or as a duology with T2. Nothing more.

There is some entertainment (Genisys) and even interesting stuff (T:TSCC) to be had in the rest but I find it simpler just to stick to the first 2 movies.

Last edited:
Yeah, they were always going to struggle to top T2 (arguably best movie of the 90s) The movies after 2 have just mudded the whole waters of the Terminator universe for me. Especially Genisys which was so convoluted it kind of turned the plot of T1 in particular on its head. As standalone action movies they are fine but not Terminator Movies.

I wanted a T3 back in the day. Of course, hindsight has learned me. Terminator works either as a standalone with T1 or as a duology with T2. Nothing more.

There is some entertainment (Genisys) and even interesting stuff (T:TSCC) to be had in the rest but I find it simpler just to stick to the first 2 movies.

:lecture :lecture

Though I still need to check out TSCC.

I just bought those studs P . linked a few pages back since I realized more than one of my Terminators needs them. Hope it's the right size!

Noticed the trousers on this guy aren't clean beige, but a sort of subtle dirt effect(?) or discolouration here and there. Never noticed before, wondered if that was normal?

Back