Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P did your tanker truck version always have that knee exposed, looks like the DX13 leg or am I mistaken?
yes it is )
i mentioned that in DX13 thread - lower half of spare DX13 body went to BD T1, higher half and T1 legs made a SWAT assault T2.

swat_assault_001_zps023a2cfe.jpg~original

Wanna make it an even 10 haha
sure!
here i take one of spare bodies, one of spare heads, a set of spare arms & guns and a reserve set of original, never used clothes... and get a tenth :D
but i don't do it, they stay in their boxes. i await for a new line of HT T1.

Lovely BD T1s lads.

yes it is )
i mentioned that in DX13 thread - lower half of spare DX13 body went to BD T1, higher half and T1 legs made a SWAT assault T2.

Oooooh. I didn't do that for my SWAT figure, there's still a BD knee under his pants, you can kinda tell if I pose him with that leg forward. I might copy you again.

Finally got my Police Station Massacre back together :yess:
I stole the pants and body when i made my full BD version.
He is on a KP body . (Thanks Peter)

different camera setting

6lALBl0.jpg

BEKRvYz.jpg

ohEcxWe.jpg

yeah they look cool in a row )
but that's why it's impossible to have only one, right, Ecko? ))

Fantastic Ecko. I only recommend getting that PS T-800's head facing the same direction that he's aiming the AR-18 - T-800 wasn't Robocop, he always looked the way he was aiming. At least as I recall anyway.

Your Tanker T-800 is better than mine. I'd try to improve my own one only I really feel that after DX13 HT will be thinking of putting out a new T1 figure. Surely.....

I love the battle damaged one on these pictures. The head looks fantastic and you have him in a really nice stance, shoulders slightly back and a little down on the right, hip pushed slightly to the left, weight looks to be more on the left leg than the right... very natural and life-like. Excellent.

Awesome job Mr. Ecko.:clap

But tell me something would you buy a HT version of both the PS and the TT pursuit T-800 figures should HT ever release them, or would you just stick to your versions?

The above question also goes to a-dev and P.?

But tell me something would you buy a HT version of both the PS and the TT pursuit T-800 figures should HT ever release them, or would you just stick to your versions?

I would say yes to all, and so would those guys for sure:lecture

I'm jealous buddy, some of us have to wait for HT to get their fingers out of their asses so that we can get a PS/TT T-800 figures. :gah:

Greedy bastards the lot of you. :pfft: :mad: :rotfl

We would most definitely. The official figures will likely be better and come with nice goodies that we don't have.

Back