Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding my T1 Sarah I understand my custom isn't up to hot Toys standards. The eyes need a lot of work I would know because they were my first ever attempt at painting eyes in my entire life.

I do have an unpainted HS which I do plan on sending out to be professional painted and I bet that will really bring things together. However, if I never try to do stuff myself, how am I ever going to learn? I find the more I do the more I learn and the better I get.

I don't mind constructive criticisms as it helps me improve my skills, however simply insulting my work is just being nasty and rude for no reason. I am more than open to hear some tips on to improve my painting skills. Just today I was looking tips up.

Finally, I suffer from a psycho-motor disability in which my brain doesn't communicate properly with my wrist and hands causing me a lot of issues. I have a great deal of difficulty with simple motor functioning tasks like writing to the point where I just type everything because my hand writing comes out so messy because of my disability. I have to work with what I have and I have a physical disability to deal with.

I know I'm not even close to being a great customizer but I try my best and I have improved over the years.

No need to defend your custom in any way. I think you've done a great job and I've read more positive comments than anything else. Keep it up! Don't let a few comments keep you from perfecting your skills.

Kudos to you cplhicks on a couple of badass customs! Hope to see more Terminator figures from you in the future.:hi5::1-1:

Regarding my T1 Sarah I understand my custom isn't up to hot Toys standards. The eyes need a lot of work I would know because they were my first ever attempt at painting eyes in my entire life.

I do have an unpainted HS which I do plan on sending out to be professional painted and I bet that will really bring things together. However, if I never try to do stuff myself, how am I ever going to learn? I find the more I do the more I learn and the better I get.

I don't mind constructive criticisms as it helps me improve my skills, however simply insulting my work is just being nasty and rude for no reason. I am more than open to hear some tips on to improve my painting skills. Just today I was looking tips up.

Finally, I suffer from a psycho-motor disability in which my brain doesn't communicate properly with my wrist and hands causing me a lot of issues. I have a great deal of difficulty with simple motor functioning tasks like writing to the point where I just type everything because my hand writing comes out so messy because of my disability. I have to work with what I have and I have a physical disability to deal with.

I know I'm not even close to being a great customizer but I try my best and I have improved over the years.

Not many customs are up to hot toys standards really, I know mine are not even close, but concidering most big companys are not up to there standards I don't feel so bad:lol Your customs are really quite good hicks, I like your bum reese the best, it looks fantastic and I would love to own a good reese myself.

cplhicks~ don't take it like that... it's a thousand times better than what I could do... All I meant was it's not ready for mass production... sorry if my off the cuff drive by was harsh...

I did mean early Ozzy, like bark at the moon... FYI :rotfl

can anyone recommend a replacement for the ar-18 in the police shootout scene that can be found on ebay or any online shop, cant find any ar18's anywhere. also whats the shot gun he uses? thanks.

can anyone recommend a replacement for the ar-18 in the police shootout scene that can be found on ebay or any online shop, cant find any ar18's anywhere. also whats the shot gun he uses? thanks.

There's not really an option out there for one yet .

The Aoshima Diecast Endo came with one , i think theis a custom one on ebay , but be prepared to pay :gah:

Hey mike...yeah saw one guy tryin to auction it starting at $50. i meant is there a similar gun to Ar18 that can b found on Ebay?

Hey mike...yeah saw one guy tryin to auction it starting at $50. i meant is there a similar gun to Ar18 that can b found on Ebay?

Here is a link where you can find a decent substitute. It's the gun on the top.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_tr...te+soldier+modern+foreign+&_sacat=0&_from=R40

$(KGrHqV,!qcF!b-wPwbPBQKoOpu9jQ~~60_12.JPG

8592037091_5afbf86245_z.jpg

i use the same on mine.

assaultcyborg_009.jpg~original

assaultcyborg_008.jpg~original

0001_zps648ced43.jpg~original

all i know is that i bought it separately, for $14 (may be even two for $14 as i did get two and remember 14, not 28), not 39!

also whats the shot gun he uses? thanks.
SPAS-12. rare to find. it was sold with the first HT T1.

left_biceps_cut_03.jpg~original

left_biceps_cut_05.jpg~original

left_biceps_cut_movie.jpg~original

0db113b7371f.jpg

ebay item:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-Hot-Toys-GIGN-Assault-Team-Leader-SPAS-12-Shotgun-/171030787649

i think there are more on ebay, but nowadays sellers block their items from search results to russia, thanks to my government, customs and cheaty post. so you must search yourself.

it is not cheap today and never was, but believe me, other variants of it are just *****ty )

Last edited:
I too have that gun, on my phone now so I can't post a pic. Its good enough til hot toys makes there version:impatient:

six_sith has it, too, doesn't he? or he tried to make his own from M-16?
i found & shared it first anyway )

I bought 3 of those weapons pack when they first came out about 10 years ago. They were just sitting in my stuff for the longest time, until I finally opened it up to use it for the PS T-800.

thanks for the link deathasylum but damn i hope it can be found loose , wont be needing the whole set for $50 cuz it does look like a pretty good replacement. and P i found a cheap similar spas12 looking shotty but thanks for the link, no way im paying $50 for it lol

thanks for the link deathasylum but damn i hope it can be found loose , wont be needing the whole set for $50 cuz it does look like a pretty good replacement. and P i found a cheap similar spas12 looking shotty but thanks for the link, no way im paying $50 for it lol

No problem and happy hunting. :wink1:

Back