Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got to take this bad boy outta the box. I have to say that this figure is great and I was blown away by how heavy the figure is. For the most part mine was perfect straight out of the box. Only needed to re-tuck one of the pant legs into the boots and re-glue one stud that popped off twice while posing him. Because of this I left Arnie in a pretty neutral pose.

My only gripe would be that it appears one leg seems longer than the other so Arnie has a bit of a lean. Perhaps I need to mess with it some more.

Finally got to take this bad boy outta the box. I have to say that this figure is great and I was blown away by how heavy the figure is. For the most part mine was perfect straight out of the box. Only needed to re-tuck one of the pant legs into the boots and re-glue one stud that popped off twice while posing him. Because of this I left Arnie in a pretty neutral pose.

My only gripe would be that it appears one leg seems longer than the other so Arnie has a bit of a lean. Perhaps I need to mess with it some more.

Could be just an adjustment to the foot peg for the uneven legs fix.:pray:

no, t1 and t2 figures have a problem with legs length.
i have 7 t1 bodies and 2 t2 and i know.

I got this figure when it first came out and I still think it has the best head sculpt out of any 1/6 or 1/4 Arnold figure so far. Enterbay's battle damaged T2 might win out though once I see more pics.

I got this figure when it first came out and I still think it has the best head sculpt out of any 1/6 or 1/4 Arnold figure so far. Enterbay's battle damaged T2 might win out though once I see more pics.

I just got this guy off eBay for a great deal and finally got to open him today. You are right. Amazing head sculpt and a completely amazing figure all around! I'm seriously blown away by him. He's bulky, heavy and menacing like his real life counterpart. Immediately one of my favorites in my collection. Accessories and the second head sculpt are awesome too! :clap

I'm seriously blown away by him. He's bulky, heavy and menacing like his real life counterpart. Immediately one of my favorites in my collection. Accessories and the second head sculpt are awesome too! :clap

Cannot agree more. Wonder if we both got ours from the same seller, as I too got mine off eBay for a great deal and he had two for sale MIB. Hmmm?

Cannot agree more. Wonder if we both got ours from the same seller, as I too got mine off eBay for a great deal and he had two for sale MIB. Hmmm?

I'll bet it's the same guy. Not an American seller. :rotfl I honestly wasn't sure what to expect buying from him but he was great with communicating and it shipped fast!

Work continues om T1 Sarah. I just finished the hair. The original paint job was pretty bad so I did a full repaint. I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and repaint the eyes. I bought the HS fully painted but those eyes are terrible. I also got the ankle and neck pegs sorted. I dremeled them down so they all fit and stay on well. It's a Triad body but I am using modified HT ankle pegs and a modified TTL neck peg.

SarahConnorwipfullbody.jpg

Oh **** just opened this guy up WOW... This thing is so bad ass. Clipper king hit everything right on the head. This guy is impressive,everything is just ace. And the weight of the figure......its like they designed it to feel like there is a metal skeleton inside him. Just amazing......

Yeah I love his big tree trunk legs. Ooops that didnt sound too **** did it:lol

What I mean is they captured his great big bulky muscle bound body from the 80s. er yeah im gonna shut up now. :slap

My DX T800 just arrived 2 days ago, it's awesome gonna take some shots and try to rework these 2 taken with my old Arnie. Gonna break out my Sarah Connors too..this figure makes me realize how awesome she was and how good it is that Hot Toys made her .

DSCN2897.jpg

DSCN7185.jpg

Back