Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need Kyle Reese first :lecture
while waiting for him, my T1punk, T1burnedpunk, T1gargoyles and T1skeleton have called those little buddies for help...

Hunter-Killers.jpg

I think it's silly to get worked up over comments in an interview or blog post. There have been comments in the past that didn't pan out to be anything. Bottom line, the only point when you can get excited about a figure coming out is when an official expression of it coming out from HT surfaces in their newsletter, be it a teaser graphic or a short thing to let you know the reveal is coming, but just talking about it in an article means very little. We were even told that a BD T2 T-800 was seen in prototype form, doesn't matter though, until it's actually being made, it could be a complete and amazing prototype and won't matter. People saw a Rorshach prototype and that figure was never produced.

@riddick2k9: Hmm your pics are very familiar to me. Anyway, nice shots on your T2 T-800 bro! The weapons of COO model are just perfect for him. :)

Back