Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus I was blown away by it and I just had parts until Teemu sends me his full figure brand new, I was not as hyped to get him from the get go but I have everything else from the T2 line, so I figured it's about right time to jump on him.

If you really like T2 and the T-1000 it's a great figure, I'm very happy with how he came out, every bit the production quality of the T-800s.

If you really like T2 and the T-1000 it's a great figure, I'm very happy with how he came out, every bit the production quality of the T-800s.

I was putting the motorcycle bash together last night from my TA shipment and it's really tailored very well, I was impressed.

I'm going to have to bash a couple more to get all the looks I want. I really have been holding back on my love for Terminator in general. I need to step it up and give it justice. This year was a new year resolution was to collect more Arnie memorabilia instead of Marvel.

I'm 10X much more of a fan of Arnie than I am of comics but they are both my loves.

:exactly::goodpost: I want a Kyle Reese so bad!

Same here, even with a great paint job the old HT just isn't good enough, one today would be so awesome. I can live without him though, i'd rather get a modern police shootout and BD T-800 first. Ideally we'd get it all. At least T1 BD is mainly the head and hands so we could get police and BD in one box.

I was putting the motorcycle bash together last night from my TA shipment and it's really tailored very well, I was impressed.

I'm going to have to bash a couple more to get all the looks I want. I really have been holding back on my love for Terminator in general. I need to step it up and give it justice. This year was a new year resolution was to collect more Arnie memorabilia instead of Marvel.

I'm 10X much more of a fan of Arnie than I am of comics but they are both my loves.

Unfortunately, there's little out there from my true passion, Rambo, but I do like T2 wnd most so it's been good times, and I like T1 a lot too, so the good times continue.

Unfortunately, there's little out there from my true passion, Rambo, but I do like T2 wnd most so it's been good times, and I like T1 a lot too, so the good times continue.

Rambo is a whole nother story with me and I'm way behind in that area so I might as well just stick more Arnie until it's time for me to catch up on Rambo and more Stallone items.

Even thought about sculpting my own Stallone but it won't be for a good while on that one.

t-800 party ;)

cpaavgxa.jpg

*must refrain from pointing out the obscenity of buying 4 of these! "It's just you Eamon, folks will think you are a d*** if you rant about this!!" :monkey3

Guys, does anybody know where I can get the music from the T2 teaser trailer. I see the Tech Noir music on here so this is why I ask.

I always loved that T2 teaser music as it's sounds flippen.
It sounds like a cross between the original Brad Fiedel and Vangelis' Blade Runner music.

And I still think this is the best teaser of all time! :D

You can hear the music here:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/J4PcWepywNM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/J4PcWepywNM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Same here, even with a great paint job the old HT just isn't good enough, one today would be so awesome. I can live without him though, i'd rather get a modern police shootout and BD T-800 first. Ideally we'd get it all. At least T1 BD is mainly the head and hands so we could get police and BD in one box.

Reese is at the top of my figure want list now along with Chewie, the droids and Superman..... Who I can't wait to see photos of. :panic:

*must refrain from pointing out the obscenity of buying 4 of these! "It's just you Eamon, folks will think you are a d*** if you rant about this!!" :monkey3

Guys, does anybody know where I can get the music from the T2 teaser trailer. I see the Tech Noir music on here so this is why I ask.

I always loved that T2 teaser music as it's sounds flippen.
It sounds like a cross between the original Brad Fiedel and Vangelis' Blade Runner music.

And I still think this is the best teaser of all time! :D

You can hear the music here:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/J4PcWepywNM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/J4PcWepywNM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Man, Eamom...you´re saying something there.
I´d for a full score of T2 including that.
:thud:

But at least I have the T:S complete score now...

Technically I only see evidence of 3 - the 4th T1 seems to be using MMS02 gear and a just spare head from the new figure.

Reese is at the top of my figure want list now along with Chewie, the droids and Superman..... Who I can't wait to see photos of. :panic:

Reese is pretty high up for me too, I actually really like Biehn as a hero in these movies, Reese and Hicks.

Back