Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS: some people really have some trouble standing other's subjective views and tend to think they have the truth.
the one who mentions it has the greatest trouble: he doesn't have anything interesting for himself, just discussing others.

I've seen a few pictures of the T-1 and T-2 standing side by side and it looks like to me the T-2 is taller. Is it the longer foot peg?

Also, are the bodies the same? I asked a fellow on You-tube who did a review and he said they were slightly different, does anyone know how so?

If it makes any difference I've got an extra T-2 body that I can put my T-1 stuff on; when I finally get it. After all shouldn't the younger Arnold be bigger than the older Arnold?

picture.php

I've seen a few pictures of the T-1 and T-2 standing side by side and it looks like to me the T-2 is taller. Is it the longer foot peg?

Also, are the bodies the same? I asked a fellow on You-tube who did a review and he said they were slightly different, does anyone know how so?

If it makes any difference I've got an extra T-2 body that I can put my T-1 stuff on; when I finally get it. After all shouldn't the younger Arnold be bigger than the older Arnold?

Height difference mostly due to the foot peg on T2 being longer.. on T1, I believe is normal TT length

Torso rubber being better form on T1, less being recessed from the joints.. Overall body mass should be very similar

Height difference mostly due to the foot peg on T2 being longer.. on T1, I believe is normal TT length

Torso rubber being better form on T1, less being recessed from the joints.. Overall body mass should be very similar

Thanks, I guess I can put my Dutch parts back on my T-2 extra body now.

I wonder if the longer foot pegs would work on the T-1, I would want his legs rocking back in forth in his boots?

By the way, I'm expecting mine around the 17th from sideshow. :hi5:

Damn.:gah: I'm tired of saving pictures of other peoples dolls.:gah: I want my own to arrive already.:impatient::monkey2

I save initial photos of new figures to build (and attempt to satiate) my excitement and then later on I just save the really good ones like Maulfan's, OMGs, Vodoun's etc. Sorry if I've left anyone out.

Hard to believe we're already at the point of receiving this figure. I remember seeing those proto shots for the first time like it was yesterday. If only now we could get some sort of word about the next figure(s) from this franchise.

Damn.:gah: I'm tired of saving pictures of other peoples dolls.:gah: I want my own to arrive already.:impatient::monkey2
:gah: the same :rotfl
saving and wathching and waiting and checking the trackers.
my 2 terminators travelled to DENMARK for some reason on their way to me. another delay.

I think one of the reasons I was a bit underwhealmed with this figure was the hype.

There was a ton of hype suronding it. Everbody was saying figure of the year. My expectations were really high. Whe I bought T2 Arine I was a member of a fourm that discussed hot toys so I didn't know what to expect thus I was blown away.

I still love the figure though and will display him proudly on my shelf. :)

I save initial photos of new figures to build (and attempt to satiate) my excitement and then later on I just save the really good ones like Maulfan's, OMGs, Vodoun's etc. Sorry if I've left anyone out.

Hard to believe we're already at the point of receiving this figure. I remember seeing those proto shots for the first time like it was yesterday. If only now we could get some sort of word about the next figure(s) from this franchise.

Same here and make also wallpaper for my pc and ps3.
I´m just TOO hyped for vertain figures.
:)

Back