Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know he breaths?If that was the case then he would have needed a gas mask in T2 when they were in the cyberdine building:lol Also,try speaking while holding your breath:cuckoo:What functions need air to work?Make something up perhaps:lol

Breathing is more than just something to feed your lungs. It provides blood circularity, amongst other things. Without air, the Terminator would've turned pale and white.:lecture:wave

Bad breath comes from mouth cavity, not lungs. Besides, how do you know that they don't have some form of lungs?
In first movie, original script had scene where T-800 eats the Snickers bar, unwrapped, it was deleted later on. That was meant to show how they need to eat to keep the organs and tissue "running". Also, as Cameron said, Terminators have very small organs (I believe that it was compared to chickens organs size-wise) in order to "maintain" the skin, keep it alive.

:goodpost::exactly: My point exactly. They might even have organs and such, just that they won't die without it.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2862609&postcount=168

Posted on Sept 24 also posted this on their FB.

Just a thing I noticed... HT used the wrong font on the base that says Terminator. It looks like they used the Spider-Man movie font. I hope they update it with the exact Terminator font used in the movie/posters.

Wow! I guess HT does listen to constructive rants. They changed the font of the logo used on the stand. This was the only thing that was bothering me back then. This is now a PERFECT release from HT! Thanks Hot Toys! :clap

tstandfix.jpg

Last edited:
so in the end of the day do you think it was right decision of Hot Toys to release the first T-800 after the second t-800, how would the thirst and interest been if it was the other way chronological wise?

I think, though there is spill-over, that there are different audiences for the different franchises. So which ever way they went, they win.

In terms of getting my business, they did the smart move. Doubtful I would have picked up any T2 figures if I already had T1 in my collection.

You can beat me but T2 is much better in style than T1. The second damaged head is the onle incredible...

Is Sideshow going to get this in stock again or are they just waiting to get more into their warehouse?

Does anyone have any idea when OSB might get their stock? I've never ordered from them before but i pre-ordered this guy straight away after hearing good things about them for a while.

I think, though there is spill-over, that there are different audiences for the different franchises. So which ever way they went, they win.

In terms of getting my business, they did the smart move. Doubtful I would have picked up any T2 figures if I already had T1 in my collection.

:exactly::goodpost:

couldnt agree more.
HTs would win either way but I too wouldnt have picked up the T2 line if HTs released the T1 first...as much as i love T2 as a movie and the figures themselves.

Back