Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks too unhappy.

:cuckoo:

hes not supposed to be happy.
wait...i see what you did there!
sorry, the smirk is a lie, unfortunately.

61979_434171532343_58690437343_5529830_5109798_n.jpg

Does anyone else think it looks like you can remove his hair at the front like you could with the T2 sarah connor figure?
It would be great if HTs give us an extra hair piece to achieve a hairstyle more like the one below -

img002ms.jpg

That would have been a nice idea! Oh well. Though actually if the piece of hanging fringe bothers people it could be cut off and the cut edges retouched with paint. I don't think I'll be doing it but its an idea.

That would have been a nice idea! Oh well.

Yeah, I was actually thinking this was HTs plan when I 1st seen that pic a few weeks ago...doesnt seem likely though since HTs hasnt mentioned it.
Im going to mod the hair myself anyway so im not really fussed, but it wouldve been a nice addition.

That would have been a nice idea! Oh well. Though actually if the piece of hanging fringe bothers people it could be cut off and the cut edges retouched with paint. I don't think I'll be doing it but its an idea.

yeah, thats what i'll be doing. but im also going to re-sculpt it so it its not some half-assed job.
it should be an easy mod to do...the hardest part will be matching the hair colour.

Last edited:
This is a thread desperately in need of something new (and real) to discuss. In fact the whole section - possibly the whole forum - is. Its dead around here.

I'm sure that a beautiful wahine doing belly dancing would put everyone agreed, mhhhh? :wink1:

picture.php

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Im really looking foward to this figure. I cant wait to see the box. I bet it will look great.

^Considering this is my only Christmas present from my parents, so do they. Dad was freaking out tonight. "What do you MEAN pre-order"???:lol

My parents are AWESOME.:peace

This will be the best mass produced figure ever made.

I actually agree here if it all comes out looking this great with no problems. I'd have given that place to the DX Joker but with hot toys releasing the crap version first it kind of makes the whole thing have a sour taste to me. Plus Terminator is better. :monkey3:D

I hope this guy is out before Xmas. I wouldn't mind some pics of this supposed revised sculpt.

He should be coming out the 2nd week of January because the last flex pay is on Jan. 5th. So he probaly be out sometings in Hong Kong in December.

nah, not yet.
unfortunately, this is the 1st figure i havent pre-ordered from a HK seller so i wont be getting it early this time :( ironic, seeing as this figure is the holy grail for me...
Do you have any idea of when it will be out? Because I want this one almost as much as Berserker.

I believe people are saying late December/early January, no?

There's a Hot Toys 10th Anniversary exhibition/event coming up on December 24 and so we should at least be seeing the final figure with the new sculpt by then at the very latest, I would guess. That seems to me a certainty - just 40-something days away now.

Usually for something to release in December it'd have to release a good month before that in HK. So if we do get this late next month we'd have to see something within the next 2 weeks in HK.

Back