Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TT is for TrueType which is Hot Toys body's.
i get it now )
1984 Reese definitely needs a muscle body due to open design of his t-shirt and a too big neck hole in his head. but the body i got turned out unusually dark, i've never seen such. could fit future Reese perfectly (darkness would be dirt), but i cannot get his feet out of boots to replace bodies.

Yes, a ttm19 or knock-off of it should work, color match is always tricky between body's these days, what body did you use?

Loving all your new T1 stuff P. well done mate. :clap

Cant wait to see what they all look like when you have tarted them up. Speaking of which, I have had the spare pants and boots (x2) for the Tech Noir Terminators for a couple of weeks now so I just need to set aside a day to mod my T1 stuff but my damn job keeps getting in the way. :slap

4515147cbd774c8af480405cbc8642d8f02d2a305cd1f2e73a  3202675be1157f.jpg

Managed to put my new MMS238 pants and boots onto my Tech Noir killers. On the non BD T-800 it was just a case of swapping the pants and boots over and he is now finished. Only thing I may do in the future for him is to buy another TTM-20 body as the one he is on currently has the Bane arms on it as the stock arms went to Bane to achieve ('like a Boss' pose), screw you HT and to me the arms are too skinny. The BD T-800 I just added some smoke and fire damage to his new pants and boots to match the rest of him. I know the BD T-800 is not accurate to the movie, but screw it and you can blame P. as I stole it from him way back. :rotfl

Some pics -

Also if you are on the fence as to whether to get the boots and pants and upgrade your Tech Noir T-800's then I would HIGHLY recommend it as it really does add a little bit extra to the figure I feel and if you don't then -

Finally got my hands on this guy!!! This was my "great white buffalo" LOL. I refused to pay the $300+ and patience has paid off. Picked him up for $218!!!!!!

Still have to change the pants but the new boots and the long foot pegs make him look much better.

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

somebody here asked about fake MMS136 heads.
i've bought one and can compare them if somebody instructs me what to show exactly :)
they seem to have absolutely same shape, and paint looks nice to the eye, don't know how it will look on macro yet.
but fake head definitely is darker, and it doesn't have that significant difference of dark and light areas as the original head has, so overall the face looks plain. like that commando figure headsculpt.

Can you post comparison shots please? Also where did you get one from?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

^
will make photos to compare them later. actually there is no difference seen with just a human eye, except for slight color difference (more tan on those bootleg heads, color is closer to MMS117).
to see them, search for "1/6 terminator custom head" on ebay. both heads from MMS136 set are presented there for $24-27 each, much cheaper than original heads (close to $70).
but they also demand buying a head peg (they arrive empty inside).

Thanks man and look forward to seeing the comparison pics. I wanna do a custom Terminator but with a T1 head. Don't suppose you could share a link could you?

Thanks man and look forward to seeing the comparison pics. I wanna do a custom Terminator but with a T1 head. Don't suppose you could share a link could you?

a link to ebay?...

1/6 custom terminator head | eBay

and heads themselves:

â–ˆ Custom Arnold Schwarzenegger T800 Terminator 1 6 Head Sculpt for Hot Toys Body | eBay

Custom Arnold Schwarzenegger Damaged T800 Terminator 1 6 Head Sculpt for Hottoys | eBay

these photos are good enough to see the detail, but i should really stop being lazy for 10 minutes and put two heads - original and custom - side by side.

BD head above has a bad right ear. 2-eyes head that arrived to me didn't have any flaws.

that sweat & dirt look very nice. was it difficult to do? what varnish did you use?
BTW if you love small details, you can put that chain's carabiner under jacket's shoulder strap :)

like it was done here:

Machine God Down • The Terminator Tech Noir Jacket

Last edited:
fake head versus original:

fake_head_03_zpsc0xmoor9.jpg~original

fake_head_02_zpsmh8omyk9.jpg~original

fake_head_01_zpsj0ojftys.jpg~original

fake head is the one without a body.

turns out that a camera really shows more detail (less in case of a fake body) than the eye. i'm gonna use that head on a terminator non-related custom anyway (taking back the original MMS136 head from it). on a shelf it looks fine.

Managed to miss Sidious's post completely, very nice looking BD Tech Noir. And agreed the MMS238 pants and boots are a very worthwhile upgrade for this figure. Heck even if I hadn't bought the extras I'd still swap the boots onto this figure, they look better in combination with the smaller heads. With the MMS238 I feel like his feet are too small to support the weight of those massive heads.

Back