Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any way of posing this to match the scene of him walking towards Sarah before he's reloads his Uzi, seems like a DX10 body would be needed to get the arm posed better :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that would need a double-jointed elbow for that arm. That's how I've got my uzi-wielding T-800 posed actually, I swapped the appropriate arm between the MMS136 body and a DX10 body.

Yeah that would need a double-jointed elbow for that arm. That's how I've got my uzi-wielding T-800 posed actually, I swapped the appropriate arm between the MMS136 body and a DX10 body.

Ah that's quite unfortunate, suppose I could look into doing the same thing with my DX10,
Couple of studs on my figure have been coming loose also sadly, any particular glue to be for re-adding them? I'm sure a couple were already missing from the elbow before I even got the figure from the previous owner

4arenedu.jpg

ene8abuz.jpg

Lovely amount of sun shining today in Scotland however I didn't do too well capturing some nice pictures with my iPhone, on the plus side got my Uzi sitting nicely

Thanks guys! Every time I've had the Uzi in his hand it was always leaning front and raised up from the hand so I always had to tilt the hand upwards + plus the arm to get it straight on looking

Loving the pics of Arnie theShape6. :clap

Us Scots do not need the Sun.

Ah I always find my room to be quite dull when its not sunny and end up getting bad pictures, should probably look into a DLSR soon

Thanks guys! Every time I've had the Uzi in his hand it was always leaning front and raised up from the hand so I always had to tilt the hand upwards + plus the arm to get it straight on looking

Ah I always find my room to be quite dull when its not sunny and end up getting bad pictures, should probably look into a DLSR soon

Yep that can be a problem when trying to snap a good picture of these figures but at least the figures stay safe from damage from the Sun so that is a bonus at least.

Lookin' good, Sidious. :rock

I did the same to an extra jacket I had, but mine is a bit overkill. :lol

Ill share a pic when I get a chance.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I haven't been on much, but I was rotating my collection the other day and was looking at this guy again and he's still one of my favorite figures, not to mention it was my first Hot Toy.

I can't wait for the new one to come out and put him next to techie.

I haven't been on much, but I was rotating my collection the other day and was looking at this guy again and he's still one of my favorite figures, not to mention it was my first Hot Toy.

I can't wait for the new one to come out and put him next to techie.

Yeah the 136 was one of my early HT figs, kind of got me hooked. :exactly:

Lookin' good, Sidious. :rock

I did the same to an extra jacket I had, but mine is a bit overkill. :lol

Ill share a pic when I get a chance.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Looks great SID!!!

Love it :clap

Done the same to mine.

DSCF1974_zps19f78161.jpg

DSCF1976_zps47d29acd.jpg

Thanks guys. :hi5:

Although I have posted photos of him in the past as I did this mod a while back.

P. version inspired me to do so.

Looking forward to the pics Fiend the more overkill the better. And mine is not movie accurate either as from what I remember his jacket was only smoked and not burnt.

Back