Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a few t1 terminator stuff in my sale, might have a saturday biker jacket soon too for ps custom :)

Last edited:
Very faithful pose dude - the zombie beside him approves! :duff

So does little VOTC Chewie there.. :lol :yess:

Thanks, man. :duff

Have you ever seen the full pic? It's every 1/6 I own( and few smaller items I have on display) together for a group shot. I like to take those.

That's Jason Vorhees!

Great pose, Fiend.

Well he was kinda close. He is referred to by the fans as " zombie Jason" in the later installments. :lol

mostly he is an aliens soldier

me_got_de_big_gunz.jpg~original

schwarzldaten_smart_01.jpg~original

but sometimes a DOOMIII warrior:

DooM_02_zps45ada451.jpg~original

DooM_01_zpse3e4adab.jpg~original

I bought this when it first came out because I figured they wouldn't make too many and it would end up becoming fairly hard to find. Not really the top choice for collectors... but that's what makes it cool. It's so different, and so well-done. This is currently my only HT Terminator... but he's awesome.

The DX13 will join him soon. And the inevitable Police Station T1 version... the last of the HT Terminators.

This is the one high on my list... I'd like DX13 but this one just... screams for me. HAHA I know, odd right?

I posted in the WTB section... but the few guys offering it to me for "$315.00 plus shipping and PP fees" just seems rather steep. I can get DX13 for less...

I do not know if it is a production defect but everytime I change the head, the neck peg always comes out of the neck hole and is attached to the head. So when changing heads, I have to deattach the neck peg from the head and put it in the other head. I do not know if it has solution (I´ll try to post some pictures later as a little crack in the neck can be seen). As a possible temporary solution I bought another neck peg, couldnt find a terminator one, so I´ll try with a Barney Ross to see if it was a peg problem or what and if this time the peg stays in the neck. What do you think?

the new neck peg.
https://www.ebay.es/itm/131001762745?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

This is the one high on my list... I'd like DX13 but this one just... screams for me. HAHA I know, odd right?

I posted in the WTB section... but the few guys offering it to me for "$315.00 plus shipping and PP fees" just seems rather steep. I can get DX13 for less...

$315 , plus shipping!? I know haven't followed the prices on this lately but that definitely sounds steep to me. I know only a few months ago I saw him on the board for $250 and he could be found for less.

Hm, ok, was it MISB or displayed? For $315 I'm thinking it had to be sealed.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Back