Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

- Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang & T. J. Cha

That explains the neck. :rolleyes2

When you've got one person working on the head and not just one but 2 people working on the body is it any wonder that the two elements don't work together very well. I mean aside from the likeness issue and lack of detail the head and neck on DX10 don't even work well together on a technical level. When you turn the head or tilt it these big ****ing gaps open up.
when you've got tsang working on anything, is it any wonder that no two elements work together? :lecture
no really, look at the latest scar predator:

my first Pred :)

DSCN3477.JPG

his hip armor should be held on his hips by those straps specifically designed for that, and it is separated and glued to the waist :lol
the guy is a total ********* in engineering. and you hope for proper joints.

yes, and they are sold separately. that's why i managed to buy them with purpose of correcting another tsang stupidity - sticking the shoulder armor, presumed to move with shoulders, to the body.

7dc277e3106f.jpg

Well, I also decided to get the die-cast Minichamps bike! The quality and the details on this bike are amazing!! Much finer details than the Tamiya. It looks incredible in person. My crappy pics do it no justice.

SAM_5945.jpg

SAM_5942.jpg

SAM_5947.jpg

SAM_5941.jpg

You did it lol
did you bought it from one of those german sellers?
Can you remove the yellow parts to repaint them?
Congrats i'll progably pull the trigger if the shield would be easy to come by

Last edited:
You did it lol
did you bought it from one of those german sellers?
Can you remove the yellow parts to repaint them?
Congrats i'll progably pull the trigger if the shield would be easy to come by

Yes, I bought it from a German seller on ebay who mostly sells real size Honda CB750 stuff.
I havent really checked yet to see if the gold parts can be removed(I hope they can).
I had a quick look, but couldnt see any easy way to remove them.
About the windshield, I'm probably gonna make a mold and cast the one I have for this bike.
If it all works out, I'll let you know.

Xenoviper's old stuff seems to have been overlooked over the last couple of years with all the official stuff coming out from HT, but Elvis1976 just reminded me about them. How awesome was some of this?

https://xenoviper-studio.blogspot.com/search/label/Terminator

His modded NECA police shootout looked better than the sculpt they ended up putting out.

Also his 1/6 PS head had more accurate hair than the HT one we're all using.

I remember contacting him about his NECA Semi-BD T2 head but I didn't follow through on actually buying any off him. I was trying to buy way too many different lines at the time.

Have this Xenoviper's HS.
It's awesome but too big for 1/6 since it's basically a resculpt of HT's old zombinator.

Last edited:
He used the MMS02 sculpt as the base for these?
I'm really surprised to hear that. I wouldn't think there would be much worth salvaging in it.

IKR? :lol
Too bad mine is just a solid cast, didn't know that lit-up function wasn't built by him.
Man, I was such a newb back there...

Yes, I bought it from a German seller on ebay who mostly sells real size Honda CB750 stuff.
I havent really checked yet to see if the gold parts can be removed(I hope they can).
I had a quick look, but couldnt see any easy way to remove them.
About the windshield, I'm probably gonna make a mold and cast the one I have for this bike.
If it all works out, I'll let you know.

Cool,can't wait to see it finished :)

So I was watching the Police Assault scene just now, and I thought "they could never do this today" with all the gun debates and everything going on. I think once we reached the middle to late 90's it would have been difficult to do.

I don't check this thread often enough. You guys have some cool stuff going on here.

I didnt need to because Im using the DX T2 head. I might need to trim them when I re-sculpt his hair though. I'll make make little holes for the arms to go in like on Enterbays Scarface.

bcld.jpg

Reminds me of the PS shootout surveillance camera photos they had Arnold redo in T2. Looks cool though his face needs to be fuller to fit T1.

I went ahead and cut the threads there. I might do the same for the side collar. . .here are some pics of mine so far. Will take some more when I get the updated head!

DSC_01472_zps3417b3d4.jpg

Nice work and nice pose!

Back