Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol It could have been worse...

hellokitty_ar15assault_2.jpg

The only reason I know that is because I have a mate here that's about to ring his mum. :lol

Its the Billy Sole body I've used on the kitbash above.

And yeah I think the KP neck looks way too thick even for Arnie. Maybe if the HT Arnie sculpts were larger than they are but as things stand tbh I think the KP body looks too wierd.

The only reason I know that is because I have a mate here that's about to ring his mum. :lol

:lol So I was rumbled by a sheer coincidence.

Last edited:
This sculpt really nails the look of Arnold in the movie, and I thought the HT version was great. Guess it could've been better. If it HT's quality of paint on it, imagine how great it could look.

I'm pretty sure that is the hot toys sculpt with the two front hair pieces removed, filled in and repainted, its a great idea and looks fantastic as it changes to look dramatically.

Its the Billy Sole body I've used on the kitbash above.

And yeah I think the KP neck looks way too thick even for Arnie. Maybe if the HT Arnie sculpts were larger than they are but as things stand tbh I think the KP body looks too wierd.

I was so bummed when I first put the head on :( I wanted it to be soon bad.

I don't know, it looks like more was done to it. We need info from the customizer.

Yeah, I think there was some light sculpting somewhere. Where the hell is P.?!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I was so bummed when I first put the head on :( I wanted it to be soon bad.

I can understand that. Most people probably wanted that body for an Arnie figure of some kind. And I'm sure many will be happy with it but to me the neck looks unnatural, as does the torso for that matter.

I thought it was going to be closer to the HT body. I guess I had visions of the guys at KP with all the HT Arnie heads plopping them on going " Perfect! Just like HT." And you know, I could deal with the skinny legs by padding them but the neck is too much. So bummed. Its not even Armies physique for T2 anyway ( that's what I had him for) but it would have at least matched my other figures.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

i have Blade gloves for intact figure and old T1 BD gloves for the truck crash figure.
both are incorrect but i found nothing close to this so long:

9b9b10c0b5f1.jpg

6b387064d85d.jpg

b2cc3a2c76d1.jpg

Back