Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are doing it in 1/4 i doubt we will see it in 1/6 ;)

I have no doubt they'll do it in 1/6 one day. They did Batman in 1/4 and 1/6 and they're being released only months apart. It will happen. No doubts.

The head is repainted. I've painted many thin layers of flesh tones to achieve a look without transitions (=blending). I added some red tones aswell.

Endo eye added:

unbenanntwo.jpg

Looks great but I can't paint. I would ruin the sculpt and I really don't feel like getting a commission. Besides I have all kinds of money tied up in custom stuff now as I speak.

I'm down for the Gargoyles so now that leaves 3 things I'd like to improve with my Police Shootout kitbash -

-get rid of the blood on the face (Don't think I can do this though)
-improve the chest wounds that I currently have on mine, maybe add bullet holes in the jacket
-repaint the magazine on the AR-18 (It was grey, I coloured it with permanent black marker! Funny how it ended up looking more purple than black)

Yeah, I need to get rid of the blood too. It must be sent out to be repainted though. I don't have the funds for that. :(

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

why is this guy not going for much in the aftermarket?

are people waiting for a better release or something

Hey guys
Does the saturday toys leather jacket need any rework customizing?
Might have found one need to know before comiting :)
Thanks

Hey guys
Does the saturday toys leather jacket need any rework customizing?
Might have found one need to know before comiting :)
Thanks
depends on what you mean by customising.
1) as for its similarity to the old HT T1 jacket -check my photos and try to guess where is saturday toys and where is hot toys on the shootout scene. you won't. they are similar enough. though i personally like the ST material more, it doesn't loose the fake leather layer so willingly.
2) as for fitting the figure - it is done for a regular body and doesn't fit T1 at all, so i cut out the lining of all terminator jackets, and they fit like real clothes, not like inflated life jacket. haven't seen anyone doing it and thus haven't seen any photos with normal fit.
3) as for matching the movie, i never checked thoroughly, but all the significant features are there as well as differences from t2 jacket.
4) why didn't you post the link, i'd outrun you :)

Outrun me?
Meaning getting your hands on it before me?
If thats it then its too late ;)

I was thinking about the lining too but the guy's selling me the jacket has tried the ST jacket on a Kaustic Plastic body and it already fits tight and good pretty well.
KP torso must be just a tad smaller that the T800 body i guess.
So if i use a KP body no lining cutting required.

But one thing bothering me tho with KP body, its the whole hip and legs area are not as bulky as the HT body especially the thighs...
I've tried the khaki pants and it felt too much baggy (even if its already too baggy for the HT body...
But alas HT body is still freaking expensive.

Save for the lining, i've seen some custom with buttons added on the ST jacket:

P1010160-1.jpg

Will be probably too tight for a T800 body.
Design wise it's a low quality T2 jacket.
Might do the trick with rework... Doubt it...
As always it will be your capacity to live with an innacurate vest that will make it ok or not.
If its ok for you then its fine :)

I had a hot toys T2 jacket until now for my bash and i liked it but now that i have the Saturday toys jacket i find it way much better :)

BTW still got an AR18 for your kitbash guys :)
It's the same as this one :
https://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...eName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1560.l2649

Last edited:
Can I put a t2 BD Arnie head on a battle damaged terminator limited T - 800 prototype body or would it not look right\fit ?

first of all you'll need the neck connector, as that body doesn't have its own neck.

c509953e9a17.jpg

then you'll have to deal with the fact that the hole in t2 head is made for a thick t2 neck, not for a standart thin neck connector.

what have you already got? the body or the head?

I have the head, I'm thinking about getting the T1 BD figure if it's cheap enough, I could pack out the T2 neck with modeling clay ? or possibly the neck peg ? Would I be better buying another body ?What are you guys using for skin tone repaint ?

I have the head, I'm thinking about getting the T1 BD figure if it's cheap enough
that figure can be called anything but cheap O_O
$499

so if you want to see what it will look like, use any standart HT body like t-1000 or aliens marine and put a head on him, because the body size/shape is the same.

$200 with glasses missing and eyes not working, Thanks for the infos P. :)
What are people using for skin tone paint to cover up the bloody eye on the T2 head ?

that figure can be called anything but cheap O_O
$499

so if you want to see what it will look like, use any standart HT body like t-1000 or aliens marine and put a head on him, because the body size/shape is the same.

LOL Wow thats expensive.

Back