Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine the Mark IV will impress me as much as T-800 does. But, it is impossible to tell with Hot Toys until you get them in-hand.

It's hard to explain. I'm just impressed by the engineering of the IV, but the T800 is a total grail for me...

I am missing a stud from the back of his jacket too... pisses me off.

I can't imagine the Mark IV will impress me as much as T-800 does. But, it is impossible to tell with Hot Toys until you get them in-hand.

:exactly::goodpost:
you can never really pass judgment on HT figs until you actually have them in-hand...pics & vids never do them justice..IMHO

I recently received both and the Mark IV is more stunning in my opinion. I love the T-800 and like others said it is a Holy Grail but as far as what went into making the figure, the MK IV is much more impressive and has a lot more going on IMO.

I recently received both and the Mark IV is more stunning in my opinion. I love the T-800 and like others said it is a Holy Grail but as far as what went into making the figure, the MK IV is much more impressive and has a lot more going on IMO.

I think that's a fair assessment but I think the T800 will stand the test of time better. Once that Avengers movie hits and we get our 50th Iron Man figure, the Mark IV will be like todays Mark III.

I think that's a fair assessment but I think the T800 will stand the test of time better. Once that Avengers movie hits and we get our 50th Iron Man figure, the Mark IV will be like todays Mark III.

Very true. My Mark III does now look dated because of the Mark IV and yes the Terminator is an icon that will stand the test of time. I was just going by the work that went into the figure itself. The mechanics of the figure with the hidden panels and weapons. The light up stand where you can pose him lifting off the ground. You know? It's just more going on. The T-800 is more simplistic and straight forward. In the end, I'm glad I own both. :)

what is mark 2-3-4-100, where had it been for last 30 years, why is it discussed here, why not to discuss other one-month-living things from over 30 last years, meaning 30*12=360 brands?
just curious.

Back