Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10.jpg

This one is perfect Sean. I'm sure a lot of people could be fooled into thinking it really is Arnie.:clap

A few shots of my custom... the first pic is from before I sculpted the eye to go in the socket and cover the rather large LED bulb. The last pic shows the eye glowing much more in proportion.

Last edited:
A few shots of my custom... the first pic is from before I sculpted the eye to go in the socket and cover the rather large LED bulb. The kast pic shows the eye glowing much more in proportion.

That is awesome man. Great job. What kind of bulb did you get and use in the head sculpt?

I had some bits left over from old Termie customs... I think this was a bulb from a broken Hamburger head Hot Toys that I had a few years back.
If I can find the other bulb I want to do the light mod for the Longslide pistol.

I recieved this bad boy in the mail today, and i must say that this figure is freaking amazing!!! i was blown away of how real it looks:monkey4

I had some bits left over from old Termie customs... I think this was a bulb from a broken Hamburger head Hot Toys that I had a few years back.
If I can find the other bulb I want to do the light mod for the Longslide pistol.

There is someone on eBay right now selling one of those. He has the pistol with the red LED light in the scope.

A few shots of my custom... the first pic is from before I sculpted the eye to go in the socket and cover the rather large LED bulb. The kast pic shows the eye glowing much more in proportion.

Well done man... is there an endo socket in there as well or just the light?

Nice job on the base as well :rock

I sculpted an eye socket and eyeball to cover it, punched a hole through the eyeball and inserted a small length of fibre optic filament so it carried the light up to the surface of the eyeball and looked like a lense.
Dizzy

I have some pics of the custom base... but cannot find my camera lead to upload them. I have added some spent shotgun shells and machine gun bullets. I even drilled out the shotgun shells and painted some black powder burns on each one.
The base lights up too... it is a HT DX Michael Jackson one with a check floor covering.
Dizzy

Back