Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must stop spending money on figs so I can put money together for f'ing shelves to put them on. But theres no end in sight of figures that I want.

Yup that Sarah pose looks as good as it gets. It looks like a real person! I need an AK now! :lol

Excellent display, Sean! :rock

You want one?I have 3 of them from my Rambo 2's ive had,100$ shipped,and to be a real a-hole,you might have to pay custom fees too :wave

Last edited:
IMG_7373.jpg

Beautiful set! :clap

:hi5:

Excellent work, man!
The lamp looks great and the colour is way better.
Great job!
Did you use a twisty tie for the neck of the lamp?
That was my 1st idea before I seen those pipes baloo is using for his predator bio.
I was going to sculpt over the twisty tie and paint it after I positioned it how I wanted it.
I started work on my table and chair set up this morning.
Im using cardboard at the moment until I get the shape and measurements to my liking but will use wood and clay for the final piece.

Yeah, that´s a twisty tie. Worked great btw.
Superglued it and now it´ even adjustable.
Can´t wait for your set up, man.
Mine´s almost ready, pics are coming soon.

@Ski: I used logic, buddy.
I trid a sand-like brown so I thought: "There´s not only brown and white in it, but also little parts of orange and black and that´s how it turned out.

Glad you like it, guys.

:yess:

Yeah, that´s a twisty tie. Worked great btw.
Superglued it and now it´ even adjustable.
Can´t wait for your set up, man.
Mine´s almost ready, pics are coming soon.

@Ski: I used logic, buddy.
I trid a sand-like brown so I thought: "There´s not only brown and white in it, but also little parts of orange and black and that´s how it turned out.

Glad you like it, guys.

:yess:

I'll probably post WIP pics after I finish the chair.
The table is about 90% complete...Just need to make the legs.
Im hoping to add a working light up feature in my desk lamp...although I never tried anything like it before.
I look forward to seeing your update, man!

Must stop spending money on figs so I can put money together for f'ing shelves to put them on. But theres no end in sight of figures that I want.

Detolf, brotha!

Still have Rambo 2, that's where I got mine.

I know but i've long since sold mine.

You want one?I have 3 of them from my Rambo 2's ive had,100$ shipped,and to be an real a-hole,you might have to pay custom fees too :wave

Just send me 2 for free cuz i'm cool as hell! :lecture

Beautiful set! :clap

Thank you good sir!

Final pose .......... well for now ..........

IMG_7381.jpg

IMG_7382a.jpg

HEY...no fair,,,my T1 didnt come with that lazer beam...oh wait is that a variant then? :slap :rotfl

Superb piks though

Hehe thanks! :)

There is no AKMs on ebay but this AK is almost identical to the AKM sarah uses https://cgi.ebay.com/Furuta-1-6-Met...729?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f06174049

Thank you for the link!

got mine yesterday. my first hot toys figure. definitely a nice one to start with. next is mark iv.

Congrats and what a damn fine piece to start off with. :rock

Awesome improvement bro!! :hi5:

That color is way better than.. "pink", and really love that lamp addition :wink1:

Now, the table and chair look GREAT!:horror

Thx, buddy.

I'll probably post WIP pics after I finish the chair.
The table is about 90% complete...Just need to make the legs.
Im hoping to add a working light up feature in my desk lamp...although I never tried anything like it before.
I look forward to seeing your update, man!

No update, behold:

HT_T1_T-800_21.jpg

HT_T1_T-800_22.jpg

HT_T1_T-800_23.jpg

HT_T1_T-800_24.jpg

HT_T1_T-800_25.jpg

HT_T1_T-800_26.jpg

ZOMG is THIS HAPPENING, opening mine right now as we speak!!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dpwWYOE3Y9o" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Back