Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is amazing! Im liking the BD head a lot more than I thought I would after seeing in hand pics.

I've saved every single picture of this holy grail.

Head bowed seems to be the best choice with this figure what with the eye position. If I was to pick a nit it'd be that, its a tiny bit limiting.

:lol Nothing in either of those posts is stupid, it's not stupid or wrong to prefer one figure over another, regardless of how you feel, buddy.

Although i've just seen OMG's photos again for the first time since he posted them and it gets better and better the more I look at it!

Edit: Just saw the photos on the past couple of pages, too. Dayumm this is nice.

It's wrong. Only a fool would think Barry is a better figure than this guy.

Trust me Platty, in a few days you'll look back at that post you made and see the error of your ways (I can see you're already starting to doubt your opinion). We all make mistakes, it's okay to have a dumb post every once in awhile.

20101211110945498.jpg

I love the expression, the man looks pissed. A nice little touch.......

I've saved every single picture of this holy grail.

Head bowed seems to be the best choice with this figure what with the eye position. If I was to pick a nit it'd be that, its a tiny bit limiting.

me too! and yeah, head down is definitely the way to go...limiting yes, but it looks badass!!!
and the wait is already killing me :(

The pics, while good are not worth saving.

Once you get this guy in hand, pictures will only be junking up your computer.

This is the figure I been waiting for. After this, and WM and IM2 thats it for me. I can just relax till Jason 3, Spiderman and Avatar releases

Alot of them, but I don't think it's wise paying $300 shipped when these will be hitting in full force this coming month.

Studiosunny actually had a deal I was watching, $188 plus $30 dollars shipping, but they were bought.

It's wrong. Only a fool would think Barry is a better figure than this guy.

Trust me Platty, in a few days you'll look back at that post you made and see the error of your ways (I can see you're already starting to doubt your opinion). We all make mistakes, it's okay to have a dumb post every once in awhile.
:lol I see you've used yours already, then.

A.) Everyone starts somewhere.

B.) 11 100% Positive is better than 1 or 0.

C.) My ass is covered, sellers are the ones who should be worried. If he ____ed me I'd just get a refund.

D.) His feedback so far is perfect and he's sold plenty of HT figures (Iron Man, Predator, etc)

E.) I can't wait. If something goes wrong I still have my Sideshow and Toys2 orders to fall back on.

If you are ok with it. Some people don't trust international Ebay seller at all and I think thats crazy. I just like to stick with a few sellers I know.

C.) My ass is covered, sellers are the ones who should be worried. If he ____ed me I'd just get a refund.
Unless he drains his paypal and bank accounts. EBay/Paypal ain't gonna refund you on their dime. I'm also iffy about folks without much feedback, even if what feedback they have is positive.

Back