Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Berserker. :monkey1

spamReg.png

Proper. When you say Mr Black it makes him sound like he has personality. When you say Berserker it sounds sooo generic.

What I don't understand is to why people complain so much over very small and minor issues. You gotta appreciate Hot Toys for their hard work and effort! :D

The only problem is this, We get Predator 1, Dutch, and Billy from Predator. From Predator 2 we get two versions of the main Predator, regular and battle damage, we get Elder, Guardian, Lost, and now Shadow. From AVP Requiem, we get Wolf, and Cleaner Kit Wolf, from Predators we get Royce, Berserker, Falconer, Tracker, and now Classic. We even get a human (Mariko the She Predator) Predator, but when are we going to get a figure of Danny Glover as Lieutenant Michael Harrigan, since Hot Toys seems to be stuck on making as many figures from Predator 2 as they can whats his holdup?

when are we going to get a figure of Danny Glover as Lieutenant Michael Harrigan, since Hot Toys seems to be stuck on making as many figures from Predator 2 as they can whats his holdup?

Doomed never to be made unfortunately. I don't have inside info, I'm just presuming but I don't think many would argue. I'd buy him for sure if they made him.

Only for the fact that Predators was a new film we'd never have gotten Royce had it been so many years later that Hot Toys were making figures from it.

That and the Mike Herrigan figure would suck!! The outfit was terrible (the orange-ish brown button up shirt with pleated off-white pants, always soaked with sweat), and the handgun with made-up sights (or whatever the heck that was on the gun, to make it look more "futuristic .... 3 years in the future) and crap he grabbed out of his trunk before going into the slaughter house. Just have to face the fact that Danny Glover is no Arnie, and HT probably knows it wouldn't sale very well.

That and the Mike Herrigan figure would suck!! The outfit was terrible (the orange-ish brown button up shirt with pleated off-white pants, always soaked with sweat), and the handgun with made-up sights (or whatever the heck that was on the gun, to make it look more "futuristic .... 3 years in the future) and crap he grabbed out of his trunk before going into the slaughter house. Just have to face the fact that Danny Glover is no Arnie, and HT probably knows it wouldn't sale very well.

I love P2 but I kinda agree about his outfit

Tsk, tsk ...... what am I going to do with you, huh?! :mad:

That's it, go join goose in the corner :wave:nana:
OH, I DON'T THINK SO BUDDY.

But seriously, Harrigan is awesome. I would shoot myself if I ever had to wear what he did in the movie, but I still love the look on him.

I would love a Billy, Stans and Harrigan figure...

Back