Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for one thing the original Pred didn't bother getting the human's guard up by shipping them to another planet, unleashing animals on them, and engaging in sword fights. He just blew their effing heads off from the trees.
Don't get me wrong, I loved Predators, but the original just wanted to kill for trophies. He didn't care how Ahnold reacted to his pets.

How can it be vey disappointing when its been scaled from the prototype to reflect the shorter berserker predator that was actually in the movie? I don't think you saw the film or you believe the hype that a gang of dorky people keep ignoring in this thread because theyve committed to an argument that just doesnt hold water and want to troll this thread to give people out there reading it that the figure is a fail. Dont ____ me and anyone with a brain that there is something so wrong with that you just had to buy it because that just means that you dont really have a problem with it at all and the lack of photos just reinforces what Im thinking. He is easily the biggest predator hot toys have made so you are full of it just name a predator that is bigger in the hot toys range? You mustnt have many if you cant even see that so what the hell are you on about? And of course the head is smaller than the more traditional designs we saw in the movie because duh its a new design that dosent have a head as big as the older preds. maybe you should send it back because you dont really seem impressed at all despite spending 200 on it. I was completely blown away with it and if you collected neca for as long as I have with all their crappy quality and sloppy paint it was like entering a different universe where things were actually built right and didn't fall apart and look like crap compared to the proto shots. Hot toys did a good job with this on for sure and it easy to see when you actually hold it in your hands and take in all the hardcore attention to details. The head could be a bit more like the movie but most photos that the idiots use to argue in this thread only show the face and muscles in one frozen position and that just dosent truly represent the total design of the movie berserker. Why take a moment frozen in time and then use those moment to compare everything to them is just stupid and pointless its all just to get a rise out of people.

WoW!!! Way to be a part of the discussion..?.. :slap

First, could have done with paragraphs. Second, you really don't think you come across as aggressive? I can't believe this was a response to a guy who ended his review saying he was happy to have it and that the good outweighs the bad. You'd swear he'd pi$$ed all over the figure to read your response.

It seems communication and people skills are not something he collects....:dunno

First of all, dumb ass, if you would have read my post my disappointment was with the size being scaled down from the proto pics. You can refer yourself back to page 1 for that. It's the retards like you that make established members look at the fact that you have 13 posts and call other junior members n00bs, and other such stupid things, because you lack the common sense necessary to read an entire post before going into your uneducated rant, trying to sound like you even have any clue what you're talking about. And for your information, my mommy and daddy don't buy my HTs for me, and I still have enough to know that Berserker is not the biggest pred they've made (that's outlined in my post up there, go ahead and read all of it, not just the first line). My guess is that you probably don't even have this figure to begin with, so :pfft:

:rock.................:yess:

With all the flooder junk in this thread its impossible to find anything anywhere. And if you are that simple that you would go out and buy a figure that you dont really like then its just stupid. And if you are saying that this isnt the biggest predator hot toys has made to date then you really dont have this figure because it so obvious that its impossible not to notice. you dont know what youre talking about and are just trying to save face by attacking me. And my parents have been dead for a long time and i work hard for everything i own and I enjoy it all the more because of it. Deal with it and try trolling another sucker.

NewBs!?? :monkey1

Please dont tell me how to write and don't psychoanalyze me because of something I wrote and I wont tell you how to write and give you the courtesy of not going doctor on you as well. And it's a case of praising something to slap it down because there was way more ____ in that that i could believe. Anyone with this figure and all the other preds will instantly tell you that its easily the biggest pred to date and thats a fact and impossible to ignore if you owned it and reviewed it like the way he did.

NewBs!?? X2

Whats all this "with OUR members here" elitist ____. Im a member youre a member but the post count makes you more something than the next guy? You tolerant bastion of truth and honesty you and now i can see why you have decided to lecture me for being so nasty and aggressive based on what i write. So you must be blind too because there are hundred of photos showing that its bigger than any of the other preds but i guess it makes all the junk youve been saying to date look more and more irrational and motivated by the ant hype going on here. Worry more about the nonsense being posted here about one of hot toys finest and when you get it youll see for yourself just how cool it all really is and if you cant see the cool factor in it you didnt really want it in the first place and should get your money back ASAP!

You just became a "******" :hi5:

I never called you an idiot specifically because i havent read all your post but its plain to see that there is a grudge war going on in this thread and most of it is based on total bull____!

Congratulations! you've earned the.......

Wrench.jpg

Ohh yeah!! :wave

I just watched Predators for like the 10th time and I notice that the HT version of Berserker Predator looked more like the CGI berserker when Royce cut off his head. So that makes me like the figure even more. I cant wait til next week :)

:lol My post got swallowed up by the fighting so I'll say again, the light stopped working on mine! :gah::banghead

I'll try a new battery but I'm concerned. If it doesnt work I'm gonna E-mail HT for a replacement bio, its got to be a lose wire or something...

:lol My post got swallowed up by the fighting so I'll say again, the light stopped working on mine! :gah::banghead

I'll try a new battery but I'm concerned. If it doesnt work I'm gonna E-mail HT for a replacement bio, its got to be a lose wire or something...

I hope mine doesn't show up with issues.. That's why I order my figures from reputable retailers.. they have what's called a "return policy" :wave

Ebay as far a preorders offers you a pile of stink...:monkey1

As soon as you said that you had to move the wire to get it work I knew it was going to breakdown sooner rather than later. I've had several electronic things (adapters) that only worked if you held the wire in a certain position. Then they broke.

Maybe you need a new bio from your seller?

I hope mine doesn't show up with issues.. That's why I order my figures from reputable retailers.. they have what's called a "return policy" :wave

The only one letting off a STINK on this thread is YOU!

I've had eBay preorders that were fine.

Poo poo

Me, I'm just bummed Danny Trejo died so easily. Then again, a couple submachine guns wouldn't do you much good against an onslaught of spiked Pred hounds.

if cuchillo had some packets of top grade cocaine and other drugs...that movie could have ended in less than an hour...

:lol

Well to be fair thats not really an issue anyways, I had a problem before with the T-600 which was also through Ebay but I just sent pictures of the problem (there was a piece missing on his gun) directly to HT and they sent me a replacement. Thats what I'll do again assuming its not just a battery problem.

I just saw this movie a couple weeks ago and what I couldn't figure out was how a group of tough macho men lead by one of the most badass fictional men of all time could barely take out one regular predator. While royce and his team of useless convicts, gangmembers, and doctors took out 3 bigger predators? :dunno

Well Royce already knows their weaknesses from the story that was told about Dutch's encounter. That other guy did a suicide kill so that doesn't really count as outsmarting the Preds. And the sword fight, well, he has Hanzo's sword, that's just pure win.

Isnt toys2 a reputbale retailer?

Isnt toys2 a reputbale retailer?

I've only got berserker from them, and that buying experience was one of my best to date, and from other members' posts they've seemed pleased, so my impression is that they're reputable.

Got a chance to really look at this guy this morning, and minus the lack of heighth and accessories, I must say that this may be the best HT pred to date. The body sculpt and paint app are amazing! The amount of detail in the arch of his lower back is incredible. I love the more elastic like dreads that fall more naturally down his back. You definitely will not have to do the hot water/blow dryer dread mod for this guy. And the tiny little rubber quills behind his jaw are awesome! I love the smaller armor these guys wear. Makes them look more gladiator-like. Though you lose articulation/possibility with the boots they wear, they look freaking sweet as well! And the problem P1 had with the cylinder inside the bio for the LED lights pushing the mask out off his head more doesn't exist here. Berserker's LED lights have like a rubber-tar holding them in-place, flush with the lining of the bio.

If you are awaiting this guy, trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Well to be fair thats not really an issue anyways, I had a problem before with the T-600 which was also through Ebay but I just sent pictures of the problem (there was a piece missing on his gun) directly to HT and they sent me a replacement. Thats what I'll do again assuming its not just a battery problem.

Lucky you, I had the same problem with the T600, it was missing the gun handle and HT never replied to me or sent me a replacement

Agree i love the proportions of the figure hated them in the movie the heads were comically large

You know it's funny, I'm usually a stickler for screen accuracy but I must confess part of me likes the proportioned head of HT Berserker better than the actuall screen Pred but the other part of me hopes HT corrects it to make it more screen accurate. Either way this is an awesome figure.

Being a nubee, I have to say that I enjoy reading the various discussions here at Sideshowcollectors -(except when the posts start to get vindictive). I am a recent collector of these hot toys predator figures. I knew of these figures for a long time but never got into collecting them because their heads were too big. I re-watched the old predator movies just to see how big their heads were, and noticed that yes, their heads were slightly bigger in proportion when compared to human body/head ratios, but not as big as how hot toys portrays them in their toy line. The hot toys AVP predator line heads were way too big even when compared to how they looked in the movies. The Hot Toys Original pred head looks great and decently proportioned when his bio mask is off, but once you get that bio mask on, his head proportion gets way out of wack and starts to become like a bobble-head AVP. So what got me started into collecting these hot toy preds you may ask? Answer: The Guardian and Berserker preds. When guardian came out, it just looked amazing and the paint apps in combination with his armor were simply awesome. For some reason, the head proportions on the Guardian pred looked better then any other past hot toys pred. Even with his bio mask on, he still looks somewhat well proportioned when compared to past preds like AVPs,wolf and original. Yes I know that the original pred and guardian share the same head sculpt, but still the guardian pred portions just look better and I don't know why, it just does. In short, Guardian pred got me started into collecting these pred figures and then when berserker came out, it closed the deal. After seeing so many big-headed predators produced by Hot Toys, I was yearning for a smaller headed predator, and my prayers were answered with Berserker. But here is the irony...After watching the latest pred movie, the berserker pred had a really big head. Infact, of all the pred movies, Berserker had the biggest head of all the predators, yet strangly enough, hot toys went the other direction and made his head smaller then all the preds in their line. I hate to say this, but in relation to the movie, Berserker should have looked like a booble-head AVP. So in terms of acuracy, yes, hot toys missed the mark a little with regards to the head, but dam...it still looks awesome. To be honest guys, I'd rather have a smaller headed predator then a bigger headed predator, movie acuracy or not. A smaller more proportioned head just looks more asthetically pleasing to me then a big bobblehead. For those of you who are die-hard movie acurate fans, who started collecting these predators from the beginning and are use to the bigger bobble-headed older designs, just don't get this figure because you probably will be disappointed. But for those of you who are on the fence, and are 50/50 about getting this figure, do yourself a favor and buy the darn thing. If after getting it you decide you don't like it, then just hold on to it for a few more years and sell it on ebay and double your money-cuz this bad boy will only go up in value. In sum, buying this figure is a win/win -movie accurate or not. Hot toys may not be movie acurate 100% of the time, but when it comes to quality,intricate paint jobs and crazy detail, nobody else comes close. Go Hot Toys! Thanks guys, for taking the time to read my take on this whole predator thing and sorry for the long post.

Back