Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No not Christmas been to long ,berserk should have been out right now instead of Royce.

I agree , but they allways do things like that allways relase your weaker item and the ones that everyone is waiting at the end :gah:

If Berserker is released in Nov, it will probably be in Asia so I imagine the North America will see him sometime in Dec (again assuming he is of course released in Nov in Asia). I really hope we see him soon though, he's my most anticipated figure atm.

I suppose. Not if you live in Europe though, customs fees will ultimately negate the lower shipping and/or rewards points of Sideshow.

I suppose. Not if you live in Europe though, customs fees will ultimately negate the lower shipping and/or rewards points of Sideshow.
Okay thanks. So these websites like Alter Ego Comics arent really meant for people in the U.S?

For Europeans is probably the worst option..but not for the US people :lecture
I usually import my figures from HK, because whenever I do it through Sideshow ( or any other US seller) I always end up paying taxes :gah:

I usually import my figures from HK, because whenever I do it through Sideshow ( or any other US seller) I always end up paying taxes :gah:
How do you import them from the UK? lol mybad HK.

Last edited:
On many sites its possible to get an idea of the quantities they have left by adding as many to your cart as you can until the site automatically adjusts your quantity to what they have 'in stock'. At Toys2.net I just click the arrow next to the quantity and as long as I see 10 pop up I feel safe in waiting a bit. Its looking like Royce will be my next order.

lol, thanks for this, went there and snagged the last two HT T-800's in stock. ;)

How do you import them from the UK? lol mybad HK.

For HK shipping ebay is an option. A few good sellers will mark the value low and mark as a gift/sample to help dodge any fees. This is from other people though, I am yet to receive a HK pre order. I have War Machine on order with loontentoys on ebay and he came highly recommended.

you could buy from onesixthbruce if you're in EU. you know... the place you lifted your avatar from :lol i actually made that icon.

Back