Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bout time you owned a HT Predator once again
lol i know! Its nice to have a beast in the display again. Its a nice change of pace to military men and women.

woo

dscf4739aq.jpg

dscf4748q.jpg

dscf4744u.jpg

dscf4753b.jpg

Also cheated a little bit where the leg meets the boots to give it an extra cm height (also looks a bit more movie accurate, and adds a smidgen of articulation). Id love some thicker longer dreads too but there isnt any alternative on the market. So they will have to stay!

Great work Kiva.
I like what you did with the bone on his biomask.

Looks better than the original color. :clap
Id have to give HT credit for the jawbone as its stock! Id only painted the "mask" part of it yesterday.

Today i did paint the jaw bone however. And thus the total before and after result is

before

spa3945.jpg

After

dscf4759l.jpg

dscf4770c.jpg

dscf4774h.jpg

dscf4776.jpg

Last edited:
lol i know! Its nice to have a beast in the display again. Its a nice change of pace to military men and women.

woo

dscf4744u.jpg

dscf4753b.jpg

Also cheated a little bit where the leg meets the boots to give it an extra cm height (also looks a bit more movie accurate, and adds a smidgen of articulation). Id love some thicker longer dreads too but there isnt any alternative on the market. So they will have to stay!

where did you get that pole holding device thingy for the female figure?

Its the spiderman 3 new goblin base ( with the logo removed from it )

Its my go-to stand for anything flying, jumping & any other extreme posing. Its great. And because they are a New Goblin product they go for super cheap on their own. With the Sweeney base its pretty useless, same for the DX05 But this has the pole and a concrete floor. its very versatile

Just check ebay now and then, i got mine for about $15 shipped in auction

The repaint you did on Berserker's Bio-Mask looks amazing. :cool:
I decided to pull out my Berserker Predator as it has been sitting in it's box in my closet for well over a year now. I thought it was time that my Berserker came out of the closet. ;) This has been discussed many times but the mask would have been much better if Hot Toys did not squish it up so much...regardless still a cool looking bio-mask.
After seeing how you touched yours up I may try and do something very similar. I like the "wet" look yours has just fits the whole figure better IMO.
Good job on the repaint. :)

Back