Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well...., had a berserker pred bought and paid for, got refunded today, the deal fell through, SO id like to buy one. have 180.00 burning a hole in my paypal. can pay right away! thanks!

do ALL of these guys have scratches on their sides?

are they all like this?
mail

Do you guys think classic predator will be released soon?
I mean if yes, than why not any news so far?

I just want to get also one predator in addition to tracker that has open head sculpt, but I dont like the bersekers one that much.
Maye I just buy it and than resell it when classic gets released?:rotfl

I just want to get also one predator in addition to tracker that has open head sculpt, but I dont like the bersekers one that much.

Id imagine they will show it sometime after Trackers release.

No, not anytime soon.
It hasn't even been officially announced by HT.

My best guess is that if HT is indeed making a Classic, the soonest we would see it is Q4 and probably December at that.

Right.
They might use the same body (to save on cost), but shorten the overall height somewhere down by the ankles or perhaps the neck, I don't know. The reason I say this, is because HT might attempt to make the proportions similar to how we see them in the movie. Classic was clearly shorter than Berserker.

But, having said that, production photos showed that Berserker, Falconer, and Tracker all had different heights and size from each other. HT doesn't appear to be concerned with getting the proportions correct for this line.

Or HT might just say, screw it, and keep everything the same but with a new head sculpt for Classic.

The problem is they dont have a new body. That cant use the one for the new predators and the old one would be a total reissue.

They can use the basic design of the new pred. (joints/pelvic/internal torso parts) for the classic pred..... Berserker & Falconer's torso is thin PVC like layer that's glued at one side... They could make a new torso layer and re-sculpt the arms and legs

Id imagine they will show it sometime after Trackers release.

If that's the case, we're in for a longer wait:(

Right.
They might use the same body (to save on cost), but shorten the overall height somewhere down by the ankles or perhaps the neck, I don't know. The reason I say this, is because HT might attempt to make the proportions similar to how we see them in the movie. Classic was clearly shorter than Berserker.

But, having said that, production photos showed that Berserker, Falconer, and Tracker all had different heights and size from each other. HT doesn't appear to be concerned with getting the proportions correct for this line.

Or HT might just say, screw it, and keep everything the same but with a new head sculpt for Classic.

Forget film accuracy, Classic needs to be the same size on the new body so that we can turn him into a big ass P1:rock

^ Exactly, why do people still care about the size of the HT figures? They've got it wrong with EVERY Predator figure they've released.

I will gladly take the new body, unchanged, but give us a damn near perfect head sculpt.
I want this figure to be the best HT has made.

Back