Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
188472_10150107693579663_748989662_6018091_1931099_n.jpg

Yup, he sure is pretty bad ass. :)

Yeah thats why Im hanging on to him for awhile. :)

Maybe I will be able to get a HT Robocop for him some day. :lol yeah right....

Hmmm, Berserker may not be as iconic as Robocop but hes a better figure. Not sure I could bring myself to trade him for an older, slightly dated by todays standards, figure.

Given the choice would you guys buy this or the Guardian pred? I can only really get one at the minute, so question is which?

Opinions welcome, thanks

did you get yours repainted?

Nope thats just a really nice camera. :)

Hmmm, Berserker may not be as iconic as Robocop but hes a better figure. Not sure I could bring myself to trade him for an older, slightly dated by todays standards, figure.

Yeah I wish HT would go ahead and DX Robocop so I could get that bad boy. Get a removable helmet and likeness of Peter Weller this time... :pray:

Given the choice would you guys buy this or the Guardian pred? I can only really get one at the minute, so question is which?

Opinions welcome, thanks

I dunno about the Guardian Pred, but the Berserker is really nice. But the Guardian will probably go up in price faster :dunno

Yeah I wish HT would go ahead and DX Robocop so I could get that bad boy. Get a removable helmet and likeness of Peter Weller this time... :pray:

I dunno about the Guardian Pred, but the Berserker is really nice. But the Guardian will probably go up in price faster :dunno

That's what I'm thinking, get hold of the Guardian now while I can for a fairly decent price, before it gets ridiculous.

Yours looks more grey than mine, ____, now I feel like I am inadequate. :(

Nice photos.

Opinions welcome, thanks

I don't own Guardian. I own Berserker though and he is fantastic figure! If you plan to get Falconer and Tracker in the future, Berserker is a must:lecture

Centurion, I just stole your Berserker pose, its epic.
But while in the process, Berserker had a catastrophic incident....

I give you Lieutenant Dan Berserker.
14163p3.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, yes he will. I popped the legs out because they were glued in uneven, causing his left leg to be too long, longer than the right leg. Falconer was the same, so I popped his legs out as well. Now the legs are the same length, but U haven't glued them back in yet just because I want to do funny photos like the above

Back