Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this one from Gohastings.com with HONESTABE coupon. 20% off. Came out to 150 plus shipping. They have other hot toys figures under the sale as well.

Just ordered this one from Gohastings.com with HONESTABE coupon. 20% off. Came out to 150 plus shipping. They have other hot toys figures under the sale as well.
At the time you ordered, did their website show a picture of Berserker or Leonidas (300 movie)?

I'm just wondering, but I think you'll be just fine. There are no more Leonidas figures.

At the time you ordered, did their website show a picture of Berserker or Leonidas (300 movie)?

I'm just wondering, but I think you'll be just fine. There are no more Leonidas figures.

It had leonidas lol but I really hope they send berserker lol.

When I order the Hot Toys T2 T800 from them, they had a photo of Sideshow T800, but got the Hot Toys T800.

Well on the online receipt it said bersker so I'm hoping its a berserker. I think they go by title of purchase than by photo.

Hello, here a photograph of my Berserker, sympathetic the strapping man...^__^

dsc08812.jpg

Zombie,
The Berserker's right open hand looks wicked and I recently changed mine to that. I had him with the closed fist for a month.

Cool photo. Thanks for sharing.

Back