Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that's my point: absolutely pathetic comparisons being made right here. If we go by your comparison NO HT is worth it because THEY ALL HAVE FLAWS (and that's a fact). Frick'en joke.

Every other pred has bigger and more problems.

THE GLASS IS HALF FULL

The pic above is PROOF that this the MOST accurate HT Pred of them all!!!!

I agree. It does seem to be more proportionally acurate then prior predator figures. The AVP predators were way out of proportion and not acurate at all because their heads were way too big. This predator's head seems to look more in proportion with its body. If people are complaining about inacuracies of Berserker, then they should also be complaining about inacuracies in the AVP (bobble-head) predator line as well.

:dunno
Hot Toys can now do much, and hurt that they make mistakes in the new releases. quality of the figures even worse than the release of the classic Predator. so I really do not understand why Hot Toys has put a high price tag :monkey2

I don't know what you're smoking but you've got to give me some of it cause it seems like some pretty strong stuff. From all the reviews thus far, the quality on this berserker predator is the best. The proportions look right, the paint apps are great, and the details on this new body design are simply amazing and more realistic. For example, compare the joints of the old classic predators to this one. The joints of the classic preds are obvious and toy-looking compared to the hidden realistic joints of the Berserker. In addition, the weight alone on the berserker figure doubles that of the classic predators. More weight means more materials used, means better quality, which means more cost to produce and thus higher price.

I don't know what you're smoking but you've got to give me some of it cause it seems like some pretty strong stuff. From all the reviews thus far, the quality on this berserker predator is the best. The proportions look right, the paint apps are great, and the details on this new body design are simply amazing and more realistic. For example, compare the joints of the old classic predators to this one. The joints of the classic preds are obvious and toy-looking compared to the hidden realistic joints of the Berserker. In addition, the weight alone on the berserker figure doubles that of the classic predators. More weight means more materials used, means better quality, which means more cost to produce and thus higher price.

Frocksin is a liar. He doesn't even have a Berserker!

He's only _____ing because he's got no cash to buy! LOL

Ignore him.

I've had my Mr. Black for a couple of weeks now, but posted no pics.
I used some bones that came with an old McFarlane figure, to make
a trophy. I also used a P2 Elder necklace, and I removed the Pred
skull from an extra Machiko base, and used that as a trophy.

I agree. It does seem to be more proportionally acurate then prior predator figures. The AVP predators were way out of proportion and not acurate at all because their heads were way too big. This predator's head seems to look more in proportion with its body. If people are complaining about inacuracies of Berserker, then they should also be complaining about inacuracies in the AVP (bobble-head) predator line as well.

*COUGH*BIGHEADSAREACCURATEHAVEN'TYOUEVERWATCHEDTHEFILMS*COUGH*

Seriously in all honesty that bobbleheaded look is the way they're supposed to be. It only looks a little silly on those AvP's because of the older body style. A more proportioned body with that sized head would look dead-on.

More weight does not equate to quality.... Berserker compose of mostly solid PVC for the arms and legs, while P1 compose of mostly ABS plastic shell glued together. PVC is a relatively cheaper material but it's good in keeping intricate sculpted body.... The texture on the old pred bodies are mostly blunt (not as detailed) which is required for moulding ABS plastic.

*COUGH*BIGHEADSAREACCURATEHAVEN'TYOUEVERWATCHEDTHEFILMS*COUGH*

Seriously in all honesty that bobbleheaded look is the way they're supposed to be. It only looks a little silly on those AvP's because of the older body style. A more proportioned body with that sized head would look dead-on.

which is what i think is the case with this figure....:lol

Back