Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange Email from my Ebay guy this morning:

I got the latest info from HOT TOYS.

This item would be released in a few batches.

The first batches has been released but only for their VIP exclusive retail sale.

All the online and oversea pre-orders have to wait to the second

batch. Normally it would be a few weeks later from the first batch launched.

Because HOT TOYS like to get the commend from their VIPs and trying to

improve the quality on the second or third batch if possible.

We would send them out to customers according to order sequence, thx!

just email me if any questions, thx

:dunno

got the latest info from HOT TOYS.

This item would be released in a few batches.

The first batches has been released but only for their VIP exclusive retail sale.

All the online and oversea pre-orders have to wait to the second

batch. Normally it would be a few weeks later from the first batch launched.

Yes that's true, Hottoys always launch a first batch for the VIP customers, and a few weeks later for the mass market :lecture

Because HOT TOYS like to get the commend from their VIPs and trying to

improve the quality on the second or third batch if possible

Nop.. I seriously doubt that Hottoys will improve the Berserker Predator (head, dreads, height..) on second or third batch... this has a logical sense.. if they improve the product like that, then, be a VIP customer means nothing, because, they would get the WORST product always..:lecture
(John Connor headsculp was an exception, but easily replaceable, and in fact, the Headsculp was replaced for all the VIP members)

I would bet that Hottoys won'nt do any changes with Berserker :monkey3

Last edited:
got the latest info from HOT TOYS.

Yes that's true, Hottoys always launch a first batch for the VIP customers, and a few weeks later for the mass market :lecture

Nop.. I seriously doubt that Hottoys will improve the Berserker Predator (head, dreads, height..) on second or third batch... this has a logical sense.. if they improve the product like that, then, be a VIP customer means nothing, because, they would get the WORST product always..:lecture
(John Connor headsculp was an exception, but easily replaceable, and in fact, the Headsculp was replaced for all the VIP members)

I would bet that Hottoys won'nt do any changes with Berserker :monkey3

did the VIP members still got a replacement regarding oily bats?

did the VIP members still got a replacement regarding oily bats?

Yes of course, but this was a different story, related with deterioration of materials and "quality issues"..which they did'nt even solve neither on second batch..(they got replacement even more than 5 times :rotfl)

I bet that the Berserker you'll get (second..third or whatever) will have the same dreads, head and height than the first Batch .... that's for sure :lecture

Last edited:
:yess: Finally, Berserker has arrived at home!!!:yess:

What can I say... :horror AMAZING FIGURE!!:horror

The height is'nt a big deal for me, in fact he looks more proportionate next to Royce or all the old predators.. therefore, I would say that he is more accurate now..Seriously he looks impresive and strong!!

The paint is gorgeous, but I think that Hottoys have used a stencil or something.. besides, the dark green and red dots look more glossy than the main paint.

The headsculp is better in hand than showed in pics, and of course, very detailed and exquisitely painted

The bio helmet is nice, but should be more shiny or glossy... and well the sculp should be wider and bigger too (same for the head). Anyways, he looks more menacing and accurate with the head and chin down

The 3 dots laser led is much better than the classic predator one.

The dreads should be longer, but can handle it..(Are made from soft rubber like classic or Wolf dreads)

The pleather skirts are "cheaper" than the prototype, and I'm thinking on make them more "dirty" (using acrilic brown paint).. but I'm not entirely convinced :monkey1

The side armor calves are glued to the legs, while the forearms armor are removeable like the rest of the armor pieces

The elbows and knee jouits are "single pin joints" and can'nt exceed 90 degrees..:gah:

The blades are made from metal.. or at least the same material than Wolverine claws.

The spine and skull look glossy but not enough for me... so I made it glossier, bloody and realistic painting it with gloss varnish (ceramic varnish)

The figure is heavier.. much more than I expected at first :yess: (Solid PVC)

Conclusion: The most advanced and intricate Predator to date.. and a "MUST HAVE" for all predator fans :wink1:

Edit:I forgot to say that the painting seems of good quality, strong and durable

Last edited:
Hey man where did you get that pic in your signature?

They are from the special features on the Blu Ray of Predators. Here you go!

BSP_head_01.jpg

BSP_head_04.jpg

BSP_head_03.jpg

BSP_head_05.jpg

Back