Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics from Toyworld Forum:

dsc0529f.jpg

dsc0552b.jpg

dsc0555n.jpg

dsc0565kj.jpg

dsc0610w.jpg

dsc0546f.jpg

dsc0545a.jpg

Credits: Vanhelsing67

Last edited:
yes, it wouldn't.
enlarging the head AND shortening the neck AND narrowing the shoulders could.

I have to disagree. I don't want my predators looking like the old bobble heads of old (like in the Hot Toys AVP Predator Series). I think a smaller head looks more realistic, proportional and asthetically pleasing even if it may not be movie accurate. In short, thank you hot toys for stopping with the bobble-head look. It's about time the heads got smaller.

I have to disagree. I don't want my predators looking like the old bobble heads of old (like in the Hot Toys AVP Predator Series). I think a smaller head looks more realistic, proportional and asthetically pleasing even if it may not be movie accurate. In short, thank you hot toys for stopping with the bobble-head look. It's about time the heads got smaller.
that's where the slippery slope is - when toy manufacturers think they know better than the fx people who designed the characters/costumes in the first place. Kenner was great at doing this. but HT's mandate is accuracy, and when collectors start making excuses for inaccurate sculpts, HT has no reason to make improvements. if you don't care about accuracy, go back to buying Kenner toys. the rest of us expect $200 collectibles to look like what they're supposed to.

Please don't tell me the head proportions of the AVP predator line were movie accurate. They were total bobble heads!

Please don't tell me the head proportions of the AVP predator line were movie accurate. They were total bobble heads!
there was almost nothing accurate about the AVP preds. i'm talking about the actual Berserker movie costume vs HT's Berserker.

I'm very ____ about the human likeness of HT's figures, but in this case I like HT's modification better. In the movie they tried to make the Berserker very different from other predators...although I like the concept of being different the final design was so so. They tried to make him wilder and more vicious looking but in my opinion the final design was kind of on the primitive side. The way I can explain it better is if you look at the human evolution...from ape looking beings we became human. From primitive looking features to a more sophisticated looking face. Classic predator looks like a more evolved predator.

^ Classic being modern humans ..... and Black/Super Preds being Neanderthals (or H. erectus, being it has a smaller brain case proportion compared to the Classic). Classic did outwit the "Brute" but lost in pure strength fight.

I wonder how the predators from Predator 2 will look and if they keep the same design as Berserker.

^ Classic being modern humans ..... and Black/Super Preds being Neanderthals (or H. erectus, being it has a smaller brain case proportion compared to the Classic). Classic did outwit the "Brute" but lost in pure strength fight.
What I didnt understand is why didnt the classic predator stab berserker in the neck, back, leg, chest, throat when he was invisible and had the drop on him?

Back