Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dap has pretty much worked on about everything I've used, so I would say it's a safe bet for some minor repairs.

Casting silicone, repairing molds all kinds of rubber base molds, super strength, low strength. I'd say about 6 different companies I've used it on but this is my experience as the best agent.

These? or other specific product.
catproducts_3.jpg

I use aquaseal to reinforce and repair my wetsuits, etc. Really great stuff and it's 100% permanent.

Aquaseal%208%20oz%20Tube.jpg

I'm considering getting this figure along with a T-1000, but I'm terrified of cracking on the elbows. I've never seen any cracking in my rubber HTs so far, but those are really noticeable. Is it a QC situation where used Sarahs who don't already exhibit the cracking are safe, or all of them will sooner or later?

Finally received a brand new T-800 today! Love it!

Now I just need to wait for the grenade launcher and gatling gun!

Nah it's more specific, it comes in a smaller tube labeled for silicone and rubber.

I use aquaseal to reinforce and repair my wetsuits, etc. Really great stuff and it's 100% permanent.

Aquaseal%208%20oz%20Tube.jpg

Good info guys. I may try to pick some of these products, if I have rubber body problems. I haven't had any tears yet, but I don't pose the joints too much either.

I don't trust that place. I tried placing an order there once and I got a pop up saying the site wasn't safe etc.

It's true that they have the worst designed, least user friendly site on the face of the planet, and I've had lots of technical issues ordering from them. That said, I have ordered from them and got my package with everything I ordered. It should be noted, though, that if you buy multiple Hot Toys figures from them at once that they remove the packages from the HT packing boxes, which they probably do to make shipping cost less. But for those of us that want to keep a few in the exact form they come from Hong Kong to sell, it would be really nice for them to give you a heads up about that. It's also harder to tell if the figures you're getting are actually MIB if they've been removed from the shipping box.

I order all of my HT's (as well as some ssc and unlicensed) from toys2.

I haven't had any major problems yet. Even if there were any Eric is a great guy who take care of you. Excellent customer service. :lecture

It's true that they have the worst designed, least user friendly site on the face of the planet, and I've had lots of technical issues ordering from them. That said, I have ordered from them and got my package with everything I ordered. It should be noted, though, that if you buy multiple Hot Toys figures from them at once that they remove the packages from the HT packing boxes, which they probably do to make shipping cost less. But for those of us that want to keep a few in the exact form they come from Hong Kong to sell, it would be really nice for them to give you a heads up about that. It's also harder to tell if the figures you're getting are actually MIB if they've been removed from the shipping box.

I can understand removing it from the shipping box,I read what you typed a little fast and I thought you typed that they take them out of the art box,then that would be shady.They should also update the site,half the stuff there is out of stock,who cares that they use to sell that figure,if you can't buy it there any more.

Back