Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low as in 100. Its said that for about a month. I know you said almost but I was being a ******. Sideshow is pretty much the main place for this thing and the fact that they haven't sold out just doesn't make it seem like a huge seller to me.

It's pretty interesting how the bar kept on increasing over the last few weeks. Now it just shows the "add to cart" button without the bar. Looks like either they got more stock coming in than anticipated or there were a whole lot of cancellations.

yes but the hair on that figure damn!! that was ugly.
i better have this one!!

...to doll or not to doll, that is the question...:lecture

I have the first version, and that the one I'm stickin' with, just not diggin the HS sculpt nor the hair of the v2

I think that or some ES between what they have done and what the super limited would have been.

Unfortunately for them, between coming with a highly desired accessory for the regular T-1000 and initially being hyped as a very limted edition figure, there was a lot of initial buzz and people jumping on orders, but now that it's time to pay, rational thinking is setting in and people who really weren't that interested in it all along or were rolling the dice on tweaks before shipping, are dropping it. I think because of how limited it was supposed to be and the T-1000 head, people ordered that really weren't all that interested in following through, and it created a false demand. Ultimately, it's HT's fault for packing in the T-1000 head, if it was just the Sarah, even at a super limited 500 ES, the demand would have been very different for this figure, that head really drew in people that had little interest in the Sarah and naturally aren't dropping $150 for a head and a figure they won't be able to sell off.

I don't sew. Somebody please make Sarah's sanitarium cothes for this figure, please.

I want to display her saynig, "Good morning, Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?"

Last edited:
Well, i just canceled mine pre-order...it's too readily available and i would probably never display the T-1000 with that head anyway.

M.

<embed src="https://media.entertonement.com/embed/OpenEntPlayer.swf" id="1_b6b0943a_9c3d_11df_b4c9_0019b9e56dac" name="1_b6b0943a_9c3d_11df_b4c9_0019b9e56dac" flashvars="auto_play=false&clip_pid=jcwvmbshdx&e=&id=1_b6b0943a_9c3d_11df_b4c9_0019b9e56dac&skin_pid=wfxswdnlkf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" height="30" width="300">

Well, i just canceled mine pre-order...it's too readily available and i would probably never display the T-1000 with that head anyway.

M.

Understandable.

Im just wondering if so many people hate this figure because of the rooted hair....lets face it boys toys dont usually have rooted hair, girls toys have rooted hair, Barbie and such. So perhaps its not so much a hated of the figure but a case of guys looking at it and thinking they dont want a barbie style doll rather than an action figure.

Of course this is the 5th figure they have done with rooted hair as far as i can tell,

Silk Spectre
x2 Bodies
Black Widow

In any event i like the figure so much and will buy it and am buying the normal version too.

So you would think the boys would have gotten over it by now and realised its for their added play value....next to be released is Sarah Connors Beauty Parlour...:)

Back