Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great shelf. Hair looks good

:exactly:, can't wait to see it with the T-1000 as well!

I'm gonna have to take pictures of mine eventually. I just haven't been inspired cause she got overshadowed by Whiplashes arrival :lol

BTW Bio, saw the pics you took of your Whiplash. :horror:clap:thud: AMAZING brother...nice job! For anyone that wants to see some high quality pics of Whiplash go check out that thread and look at Bio's pics, they are amazing.

Okay back on topic....the hair in most of these pics is looking better than I expected.

BTW Bio, saw the pics you took of your Whiplash. :horror:clap:thud: AMAZING brother...nice job! For anyone that wants to see some high quality pics of Whiplash go check out that thread and look at Bio's pics, they are amazing.

Okay back on topic....the hair in most of these pics is looking better than I expected.

:lol aww shucks...

the hair is very soft so no need for strong hair products I think. working it into the hair and shaping it the way like in the Mill scene will be challenging enough
:borg:

Does Toys2 have these in stock yet? I haven't gotten any emails about my pre-order yet....

Didn't see this fantastic pic. Those are two well presented figures. That quilt looking thing you're using makes a good backdrop.

Yeah it's black crushed velvet I bought for £3 which works quite nice.

4898692191_f39055d87d_b.jpg

4899216670_43c4565bdb_b.jpg

what happened to MF? no pics from him?? have not seen anything of Agen lately either

Why did you not get it before me? I live further away from you from Sideshow... it's a quicker route to you than me.

Why did you not get it before me? I live further away from you from Sideshow... it's a quicker route to you than me.

Because I get my orders shipped with the signature waived, but I forgot to submit a new waiver. I cancelled my original order when I saw she was still for sale and used RP's to get her 2/3 off, so mine didn't ship for a few days after Sideshow started shipping.

Got mine today. Wasn't overly impressed with how it looks in pics, but I personally think it looks great in person and the likeness is solid. I'll post some pics in a bit.

This is all I could get out of my camera before it died. But like I said, I think it looks way better in person than any pictures (especially mine) can convey.

IMG_3150.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3160.jpg

Regular sarah had much the same reaction. A kind of indifference. Its probably just that people actually aren't all that fussed about a Sarah connor figure being made....which of course bodes ill for young John.

Regular sarah had much the same reaction. A kind of indifference. Its probably just that people actually aren't all that fussed about a Sarah connor figure being made....which of course bodes ill for young John.

No, it's that this figure doesn't resemble the Actress, it even has the wrong color hair. If it DID have a kickass Linda likeness and the correct coloring, it would be far more appreciated. And the bodies on Both Sarah's are dysfunctional, can't raise her arms to pose a Gun, that is NOT a good thing either. And when you compare it to the amazing level of superb work on the T-800, it became a letdown.

So glad I passed and got past this one. But that's just me, to each his own, I hope those who got this are happy with it. :D

Last edited:
Back